Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dembele on the way

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Celtic were looking for £26M. Don't think they'll be in a hurry to sell and other clubs looking for strikers....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will only believe this when it happens

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ridiculous, who would want to spurn Champions League Contenders on the sun-kissed banks of a World City to come to a little club in a cultural backwater on the South Coast?

Yeah, if Palace want him they'll get him.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
I hope this is not like unwrapping the wrong present. Brilliant if we pull it off but believe it when i see the holding up of the shirt photo

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
More to the point, will this thread be of Lua Lua proportions? Is Edna at Gatwick and on the case?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
In contrast quite a few local journalists saying it is rubbish. Who do we believe, Sky Sports or local journos ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The bid was probably accepted a few weeks ago ( at least 1 striker bid was, maybe this one ).

So this tells me the deal is done ( bar medical ! )
Would have thought you would have learnt your lesson by now !!

Would love to know the percentage of bids accepted/done deals reported in the papers that have actually gone through in the last few years !!?

10%?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Do they know each other, or played together? Could have been a reason for him wanting to come here.

Beram Kayal?

Someone on here said one deal was already agreed, last week, & another in the pipeline. I can't remember who it was. Mothy?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Would have thought you would have learnt your lesson by now !!

Would love to know the percentage of bids accepted/done deals reported in the papers that have actually gone through in the last few years !!?

10%?

Cheer up Dwayne. It’s Christmas. You’re allowed to be happy one with something about the Albion day a year.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Cheer up Dwayne. It’s Christmas. You’re allowed to be happy one with something about the Albion day a year.
I will choose the day we sign a top striker !!!

Ps very happy with season to date. Couldn't have asked for much more and looking forward to Chelsea tomorrow

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here