Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The annual how early did the kids get you up on Christmas morning thread

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They weren't in bed until 11, so thankfully not up until after 8, which is a Christmas miracle.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Junior Orange was first up just after 6:30 - which is normal for a Monday. Littlest Orange was still asleep half an hour later.

Rumours from up North are that my neices were up at 4:30!

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
0845 here, well impressed with that for a 2 and 5 year old. Went for a few pints in the sunshine at midday, lovely stuff.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
My wanker friends in Chicago called me at 3:00 a.m. on their Christ-day eve, my Christ-day morning. Talk about a rude awakening. They were drunk and awful loud.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
We had to be down the in-laws at 8. We wanted our 3yo to open what we bought her at home so we actually set an alarm for 6.15 and started thumping about to wake her up. Just like a normal work day.

Stayed at my parents last night with my sister and her 3 kids.

Lots of activity so we didn't get her down last night until 11.30:yawn::yawn:

Up again at 6.15 today.

Might an another hours kip on the coach to Chelsea if I'm very lucky... wife is still in bed. And will be until I leave .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My son woke up the whole house at 7.00 yesterday morning.

After arriving from London, where he now lives on Christmas Eve, he went out with some friends, had a few drinks, got home late, left his phone in the bathroom and his regular weekday alarm went off on mega loud setting.

Still they say the first 23 years are the worst :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here