Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Merry Christmas NSC!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What are you roasting?
Lemon and thyme chicken, bit boring I know but kids don't really like roasts yet so its only me and the wife.

Just finished it though and it was lovely. As was the apple, apricot and sausage meat stuffing.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Happy Christmas from over here.
8am and sorting the pool and BBQ out, no booze last night, probably sneak a couple in today though.
Predicted 34 degrees today.
We'll give you today, but I bet tomorrow you would swap it for a couple of hours in chilly West London?

Merry Christmas NSCers, may all your gifts be wanted and your dinners delicious. Your collective ear has helped me out this year, so thank you.

Up the Albion!

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Happy Christmas to everyone on NSC and all Seagulls staff, players and fans wordwide.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Happy Christmas everyone. Hope you have a good and peaceful one so we are ready to take the Bridge tomorrow.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Merry Christmas to all on NSC, our second Christmas of 2017, and what a present we had on 17th April.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I’ve already had what I most wanted for Christmas (thanks, Heurelho) but I hope everyone else on here has a great day.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Merry Christmas, lovely people. Me and Mrs T are off for a stroll in Kingsdown near Deal before cooking a weird mix of meat and vegetarian. My son was supposed to be working today but will instead be round at midday.:xmas:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Frohe Weihnachten von Herr Tubthumper

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Merry Christmas to everyone including BG and may we all have a brillant new year.
And my NSC announce the new striker before the argus and club:whistle:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
SantaGully60014.jpg

Copyright waived

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here