at home
IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

I bloody love this club.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Could you please explain what all that's about for the benefit of non-twatters, please? Was there a previous link between the two, and is that Andre Gray saying something nice - did their time at Shrewsbury coincide?

Yes, Gray being nice about CG, they used to play together as kids I believe.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bloody nice thing to say, As for Connor, looks like I can see a scar on his chest just below his tattoo, is that the operation ?

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Bloody nice thing to say, As for Connor, looks like I can see a scar on his chest just below his tattoo, is that the operation ?

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or your monitor is running at 240p. The scar from his heart surgery is huge.

Hats off to the lad for having the bravery to continue a high octane sport after having heart treatment. I'd certainly be a little ginger about such activities.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I have witnessed first hand open heart surgery- it is brutal beyond belief. To think that Connor Goldson has recovered from such a procedure , and gone on to produce such a display as he did , is beyond words. He is a bloody legend and I am in total awe of the man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Connor and Andre Gray were at Shrewsbury together I believe. Always been close mates. There was a little coming together after a challenge where neither of them looked particularly friendly though. Hats of to Gray for his tweet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here