Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] How are you getting to Chelsea?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So best to just drive to postcode of the ground and find a nearby street? Is it that easy

Should be.

And is :thumbsup:

Plenty of space a short way over Wandsworth Bridge, a 15 minute walk to the ground (so shouldn’t be too bad getting out - famous last words) and a nice breakfast in Nero’s.

I’m sure we could have got closer, but imagine the traffic will be a bit worse afterwards. I need to get back to the in-laws for dinner!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
And is :thumbsup:

Plenty of space a short way over Wandsworth Bridge, a 15 minute walk to the ground (so shouldn’t be too bad getting out - famous last words) and a nice breakfast in Nero’s.

I’m sure we could have got closer, but imagine the traffic will be a bit worse afterwards. I need to get back to the in-laws for dinner!

100% the correct answer looking at the issues escaping from North of the river. Very easy exit and trip home from Wandsworth (it’s more than a 15 min walk though !)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
100% the correct answer looking at the issues escaping from North of the river. Very easy exit and trip home from Wandsworth (it’s more than a 15 min walk though !)

We were north of the bridge, so 15 mins was pretty accurate. Took 40 minutes after the game from the parking space to the bridge and over the river. Arrived in time for dinner, though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We were north of the bridge, so 15 mins was pretty accurate. Took 40 minutes after the game from the parking space to the bridge and over the river. Arrived in time for dinner, though.

Probably not too much in it.....we had a 30 min or so walk but hardly any traffic queues from just South of the river.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here