Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] How are you getting to Chelsea?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There are no overground trains on Boxing Day nor District Tube trains by the sound of it so car & walk. Any suggestions of where to park even if a 2mile walk.

Hmmm ok, bit of a walk from Westfield. Although it is still around the 2 miles from there. The reason I said Westfield is because you car is safe in their car park, I've used it many, many times. Perhaps there is a local supermarket with parking? Mind you I'm sure everyone will have the same idea and the supermarket will be wise to it. Unfortunately Shepherds Bush is also on the central which doesn't go near Stamford Bridge. Lots of cabs at Westfield so you could always do that?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Normally would train it....Have booked Seagull Travel coach from Amex !!!!

How does Seagull Travel compare with Supporters Travel ??

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
A coach, is a coach, is a coach.

DETAILSPARCEL1_MODELE1_COA_en_GB.jpg

el punal

A suggestion from me from bygone days so check to make sure it still applies : drive to Osterley tube station (Piccadilly line) situated on the Great West Road (A4), about two miles west of Brentford. So from M25 onto M4 London bound then A4. Osterley station has got a big car park (or did have!). Take tube, Piccadilly eastbound, and get off at Earls Court or Gloucester Road and head south. Stamford Bridge is about a twenty minute walk.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not bloody going - mother’s birthday, and this year she’s at mine for the holiday period. I’ve been doing some prep for tomorrow’s dinner and she’s been kind enough to tell me what I’ve been doing wrong all the live long day.

Aaaaaah. Happy Christmas mate

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Seagulls travel. Leaving shoreham at 10:55. That’s fine Witt me, should get there by 1 / 1:30, plenty of time to find a pub :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't want to go to Chelsea

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
All of the parking (both permit and pay and display) by the ground is free on Boxing Day in Kensington and Chelsea, so don't understand why you would pay for a space 2 miles away.

Bound to be a permit holders space closer than that (and free)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here