Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Steaming

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Anyone know where the plume of steam that appears over the north stand roof emanates from ? yesterday the prevailing breeze carried it across the front of the East stand and it drifted under the south stand roof, spoke to some people who were in the east stand upper who thought it was fog

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Misread the thread title - thought it was going to be a philosophical debate on the morals of watching the Albion online!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Misread the thread title - thought it was going to be a philosophical debate on the morals of watching the Albion online!

Wheras I thought it might be an enquiry from a would be chef, as to whether it's possible to steam your brusels sprouts for Christmas day lunch.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could it be due to the design of the stadium? Slightly OT the Lower West was again very slippery to walk on, and I considered it to be dangerous, but a chap in front of us, a builder, said it was due to the concrete being 'floated' when finishing rather than dusting and that will always happen whenever it is slightly damp. I dont know as my knowledge of building you could put on a postage stamp along with my address.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’m trying to decide whether I steam or par-boil my curly kale prior to pan frying in butter and sprinkling with nutmeg; I thought this thread may have been the answer. Apparently not.

It was mist, wasn’t it?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'll be on the beer and *steaming* at the next Amex Saturday 3pm - vs West Ham.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh when the blues
Go STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMMMMING in

Great old north stand song.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
r.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I must admit I misread it as stReaming and thought there would be an insight into being able to watch on Boxing Day

Is that the patron saint of hole enlargement?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here