Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football gone soft.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Son came up with an idea which I think is quite good. Managers are always in the 4th officials ear so why cant he note the time of any o=incident mentioned and rthe 4 officials whichg those specific incidents after the game and make a decision on whether or not they have missed something that had they seen at the time taken action on.

Instead of playing jenga my family are taking turns trying to decipher this post :moo:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Son came up with an idea which I think is quite good. Managers are always in the 4th officials ear so why cant he note the time of any o=incident mentioned and rthe 4 officials whichg those specific incidents after the game and make a decision on whether or not they have missed something that had they seen at the time taken action on.

Sounds like your talking about the Borrower's :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
who was the boremuff player that kicked casper in the face ......opening him up but got off without even getting booked...?? that was 4 or 5 seasons ago so in that respect then the game has gone soft but do we want keepers getting kicked in the head...??

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Sorry G&T induced and not checked for typing mistakes but I am sure you can get the jist of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here