Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
1. Star Wars - Last Jedi
2. La la land.
3. Dunkirk

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I really enjoyed The Foreigner. Not sure why it didn't get higher ratings. A very late entry for me is this one which I enjoyed immensely..........

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mayhem_2017/

Recommended for anyone who enjoys reading the "Bellcheeses at Work" thread.

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
Dont go cinema that much and resticted to sci fi and superhero stuff, on that note gardians 2, thor, and star wars all excellent justice league wasnt as good as I had hoped (havent seeen wonder women yet)

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Saw Baby Driver the other day - pretty good. Not seen many films this year at the cinema but it was probably the best.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
1. Split
2. Baby Driver
3. Happy Death Day

I have seen 117 different films throughout the year, and these are my top 3. Absolute quality, original films.

Watched Split on your recommendation and really enjoyed it. James Mcalvoy (sp) was very impressive.

Thanks, will now try and work through the rest of the films on this thread.

Three Billboards, tho Get Out was good. Best film I actually saw last year was an Asian independent film. So many great films get made which get virtually zero distribution

Gotta love the bipolar nature of NSC!

Thought it was great personally...

Tom Hardy's eyes deserved an oscar.

I’ll add to the bipolar spectrum by just saying I thought it was very flat, a bit like a well made TV drama. But couldn’t really work out what the point of the film was

I haven't seen the new Blade Runner on the grounds that the first one (Director's Cut) is my favourite film, I'm too nervous to watch it :) So.....'Thor: Ragnorok' I guess beating out 'The Last Jedi', more than a little of a surprise to me.

Most disappointing film of the year by a long way for me. Ryan Gosling’s inert acting style wrong for the role but they just had no idea why they were doing a new film. Thought Alien Covenant was largely pointless too so not a great year for your Ridley Scott fanboys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here