Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm in such a good mood

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
You wouldn't believe it. So happy and relieved. Had to miss the game today as was babysitting the Argie inlaws.

21 points from 19 . I think we would all have taken that at this stage after the Man City game. GOSBTS

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You wouldn't believe it. So happy and relieved. Had to miss the game today as was babysitting the Argie inlaws.

21 points from 19 . I think we would all have taken that at this stage after the Man City game. GOSBTS

I'm with you completely matey. Absolutely buzzing after that game and great that the feelgood factor is back at the ground. When the goal went in it was like that Everton goal or the first against West Brom. Excitement, joy and relief all mixed into one. And big smiles from everyone as we left the ground. And it means I can watch MOTD for the first time in month.

What a great Christmas present. Up the Albion!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm with you completely matey. Absolutely buzzing after that game and great that the feelgood factor is back at the ground. When the goal went in it was like that Everton goal or the first against West Brom. Excitement, joy and relief all mixed into one. And big smiles from everyone as we left the ground. And it means I can watch MOTD for the first time in month.

What a great Christmas present. Up the Albion!

That scarf you gave me for my little boy?

He has it above his bed tonight :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well, pardon me for pissing on the happy clappy parade, but thanks to my cat getting ill and it costing me 2 grand this month, and then today locking myself out of my house and having to break a window to get in, it is cheaper than a locksmith, I can't share your joy, but I am happy for you.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well, pardon me for pissing on the happy clappy parade, but thanks to my cat getting ill and it costing me 2 grand this month, and then today locking myself out of my house and having to break a window to get in, it is cheaper than a locksmith, I can't share your joy, but I am happy for you.

Then take the Brighton result as a consolation to take the edge off a shitty day/month.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Then take the Brighton result as a consolation to take the edge off a shitty day/month.

Have had to forego the last three Brighton matches and cancel Christmas to save my pet from dying, and I thought that was the end of a completely shit year until I locked myself out. I'm not sure where to hide for the next 8 days to get rid of the most unforgivable year I have ever had. Yes, Brighton was a beacon in an otherwise totally depressing year. So, thank you Tony Bloom, Paul Barber, Chris Hughton and all the players, for breaking up some bad shit.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
No matter. We're all in this together.

By the way, are you really in Umhlanga? If so, I'm very jealous right now. A very pretty part of the world.

No Buzzer, I need to update that. I was there from 2010 until the beginning of this year, then spent 7 months in Cape town before moving for family and health issues back to Worcester (England not the SA one) It was indeed a beautiful part of the world and I may go back next year should various stuff come together. Feck this time last year I had a 4 bed 2 bath house on the Indian Ocean, security guards, gardeners, and domestic workers who were all treated well with a pool watching whales and dolphins before work over brekky with an acre of land and barbecuing xmas day. Lost the lot (for now), Eesh complicated. have you been to Umhlanga? Met KZNSeagull there once

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No Buzzer, I need to update that. I was there from 2010 until the beginning of this year, then spent 7 months in Cape town before moving for family and health issues back to Worcester (England not the SA one) It was indeed a beautiful part of the world and I may go back next year should various stuff come together. Feck this time last year I had a 4 bed 2 bath house on the Indian Ocean, security guards, gardeners, and domestic workers who were all treated well with a pool watching whales and dolphins before work over brekky with an acre of land and barbecuing xmas day. Lost the lot (for now), Eesh complicated. have you been to Umhlanga? Met KZNSeagull there once

Best of luck with your future.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

I've only been once but fell in love with the place straight away. I used to live in Jo'burg (Weltevreden Park and Randburg) before working for a time in Phalaborwa up north near the Mozambique border. Beautiful country but I could never get my head around all the security measures in your own home, of having a maid and the widespread drinking and driving. This was the mid-90s though so can't comment on what it's like now.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Have had to forego the last three Brighton matches and cancel Christmas to save my pet from dying, and I thought that was the end of a completely shit year until I locked myself out. I'm not sure where to hide for the next 8 days to get rid of the most unforgivable year I have ever had. Yes, Brighton was a beacon in an otherwise totally depressing year. So, thank you Tony Bloom, Paul Barber, Chris Hughton and all the players, for breaking up some bad shit.

Christ, that sounds horrendous. Here's hoping for a quiet Christmas for you.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Keep strong, you deserve a break

Yeah thanks mate I got a support network here right now and I never thought I would need it but ticking over with a bit of benefits for now. I dont want it but need it. I'll come back stronger. :thumbsup: Gonna ride Christmas out and that, unfortunately I have a terribly addictive personality with it being work, booze or historically other substances. onwards and upwards

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Ouch. Best of luck

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yeah thanks mate I got a support network here right now and I never thought I would need it but ticking over with a bit of benefits for now. I dont want it but need it. I'll come back stronger. :thumbsup: Gonna ride Christmas out and that, unfortunately I have a terribly addictive personality with it being work, booze or historically other substances. onwards and upwards

Great, keep close to that network

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here