Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hemed - Marmite player

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's odd because people are moaning about Hemed running into the channels etc and crying out for Baldock but isn't that exactly what Baldock does but whilst he may be quicker, he get muscled off the ball far too easily.

I'm moaning about sending Hemed running into the channels, in the first place.

Shirley those, I guess it's mainly Propper & Stephens, have the ability to look at the 'Hemed/cornerflag' option and think 'nah that ain't gonna work, what else is on'.
What do the team except from Tomer when he's there, beat the man and cross :shrug:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Fair enough. I like Hemed, but he just isn't good enough in the air and isn't accurate enough on the ground. Very good at holding it up and laying it off, good at finding space in the box, but lacks where it matters for us, in the air and finishing.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The tweet is from a guessing twitter rumour account.

But at least the guess makes sense.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Not sure how reliable that account is.

We are about to sign Tommy Elphick though, an ex of yours...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nothing against Hemed as an individual. He's been an honest toiler for us, same as CMS and COG were. But there comes a time when it has to be acknowledged that that's not enough at the level the club aspires to be competing at. There's no shame involved, he'd be worshipped as a GOD in many of the premier leagues of Europe. But not here, sadly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here