Gross 7
Hemed 5

Kayal 6
Murray n/a
Izquierdo n/a

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Just reminded of Propper's atrocious attempt at goal in the first half. Probably should lose a point for that.

Just a reminder that players are judged on their overall performance.
If you deduct points for misplaced passes or shots, then some of our team would only score 2 or 3 marks.
Proper was excellent yesterday, deserved more than some of the marks attributed to him.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ryan 7 - one small mistake, otherwise assured. Great kicking and loved his 100 yard sprint
Bruno 7 - very solid
Suttner 8 - thought he was excellent in attack and defence. Probably his best game for us
Goldson 8.5 MOTM. Remarkable debut after all he’s been through. Superb tackle and a cracking long ball early in the game probably did wonders for him
Dunk 7.5
Knockaert 6
Stephens 7.5 - thought him and Davy had very good games, Davy edging it between them.
Propper 8
March 6 - several poor decisions and needs to have more confidence to take a man on
Gross 7.5
Hemed 7 - worked super hard, some great touches, passes and turns but finishing lacking

Kayal 6.5 - limited time but looks so assured
Murray n/a
Izquierdo n/a

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
thought March was pretty woeful yesterday - capped by that look up , see 4 red shirts in the penalty box, no blue shirts but cross anyway. reminds me of noone (albeit better on his day) - lots of promise but little end product at the moment. no confidence i think.

i was really impressed with Sutner (again) and thought Dunk was imperious

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
I thought knockaert is trying to hard. One time in the south west corner he had the beating of the defender then seem to turn back and take him on again with the ball going out for a goal kick. Doesn't seem to have the beating of defenders at the moment in one on one situations and when he does lose the ball he seems to give up the fight to chase it back. He just needs to release the ball a little earlier. Still got the ability to be a game changer tho but it might be a good time to rest him in favour of Jose and bring him on as an impact sub.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am all in favour of going for a win with an impact sub whoever it may be but not in the 80th minute. CH should do it about 65 mins to give them a chance to get into the game. I am sure this has been said by many on many occasions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here