Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] The NSC annual review of the Albion accounts.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks a good read

For the sub-editor to from
Matchday income from ticket sales rose 14% to £10.7 million. This was due to attendances at the Amex increasing from 27,966 from 25,583.
relaxed
FFP in the Premier League is more relaxes

I guess unkie Tone can expect another similar increase as that average attendance is pushed up again, probably more so with the arrival of 'tourists' into the shop.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I know it's none of our business (well mine) but out of sheer nosiness/curiosity I would be interested to know the bonus structure, sounds like a lot of people were handsomely rewarded down throughout the club, would be lovely if the caterers and stuff got a nice little pay day, sounds like everyone got a treat which is cool

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That joke isn't funny anymore

It's any more, get your grammar correct Croydon boy. Like all good comedians I'm funny without knowing it, so, please, let me in on your chuckle.

I'm still astounded that you rent boys can comment on our finances.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know it's none of our business (well mine) but out of sheer nosiness/curiosity I would be interested to know the bonus structure, sounds like a lot of people were handsomely rewarded down throughout the club, would be lovely if the caterers and stuff got a nice little pay day, sounds like everyone got a treat which is cool

When I spoke to a girl in the store at the Amex she said it had paid for her holiday, so that could have been Mauritius or Margate?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
When I spoke to a girl in the store at the Amex she said it had paid for her holiday, so that could have been Mauritius or Margate?

Nice as it really isnt normally I would guess a performance related job. Fair play TB hope she has a great holiday and I doubt its Margate, or Bloom would have included all he fans too

And for what it;s worth I agree with EP and Bozzas article, PB is worth every penny, no way could Tony run the club without a right hand man like that and I think he would be extremely difficult to replace, so eff off Liverpool he's too good for you

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Bigmouth strikes again
Oh you really have proven yourself a bellend. My point was that you original post comes across as a dig at our accounts, Palace really arent in a position to preach.

Oh and you are a cock!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
smirk.JPG

Smirk.

An excellent read El Pres. Concise, accurate and informative.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Oh you really have proven yourself a bellend. My point was that you original post comes across as a dig at our accounts, Palace really arent in a position to preach.

Oh and you are a cock!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

He was typing in Smiths references. Think you've been whooshed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
@Bozza and I set up a separate website for football finance nonsense earlier this year, so there's a few words (actually, more than a few, it's of Paul Barber email length) in relation to

*How the club lost £39 million
*Comparisons to clubs with parachute payments
*How the club complied with FFP
*How much it has cost Tony Bloom to get us to the Premier League.

I'd say enjoy it and weep, but probably best to ignore it (and save yourself weeping).

http://priceoffootball.com/brighton-and-hove-albion-please-please-please-let-me-get-what-i-want/

Good as always. Keep us updated on Sheff wed accounts. Also hearing Birmingham City accounts could be very interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here