Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
One of the most frustrating half's of football I've watched in a long time.
So much great football played by Brighton, but absolutely feck all end-product.

Must be the most Knocky has given the ball away in 45 minutes too.
Doesn't even try to chase it to get it back, just lets the other guys do the work.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Doesn't even try to chase it to get it back, just lets the other guys do the work.

I really, really believe we should throw Baldock in, what have we got to lose? We aren't going to score at the moment as it is and I hope this is bounced when I'm proven wrong.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Positives are we're on top and we'll still be pushing for a goal in the second half rather than trying to sit on a lead.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be fair - I think he's having a good game. Playing the advantage well, and only giving players a talking to, and so on.

So... what I said earlier, Watson clearly telling him to **** off, the free kick against Hemed end of half, makes a good ref?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

He has been infuriating this season.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Positives are we're on top and we'll still be pushing for a goal in the second half rather than trying to sit on a lead.

Chris needs to earn his salt.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I really, really believe we should throw Baldock in, what have we got to lose? We aren't going to score at the moment as it is and I hope this is bounced when I'm proven wrong.

I dunno...
I think Hemed is making great runs at the moment, just half a yard too slow maybe?
Never particularly been convinced by Baldock personally. Especially not up on his own.

He has been infuriating this season.

I've played football with people like this all my life.
Absolute sulkers, everything is everybody else's fault.

Just can't stand it when a player makes a mistake and makes no effort to track back and get the ball back.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
So they're on someone's back for being fouled! What a bunch of Muppets.
It goes further back to leicester play-off game where he dived for a pen. Even though Leicester missed and watford went up the other end and scored.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Perhaps it’s time to change to 442, Baldock on for Gross and try and push Stephens and Propper further up the pitch.

Gross hasn’t been on top form for a while, probably fatigue, must be worth a go as we need to score (only bagged one penalty in 10 hours of football).

Goldson looks to be completely at home in the PL, we haven’t missed Duffy at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here