Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Think we will need two goals to win it. A big ask in a season that's looking uncannily like Middlesboro's last year.
Three points will make Christmas look so much brighter. Fingers crossed.:albion2:

Indeed, the halcyon days of West Brom at home and West Ham away seem a distant memory after the last few matches

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I dont care how many we win by, a 1- 0 would be grrreatt !

With Duffy absent and Murray out of goalscoring form....it will not be easy, to say the least. Is it time to restore Hemed to the starting 11 and bring back Baldock?
:albion2:

You could only realistically look at Baldock as a late sub as he hasn’t had the game time for much more than that

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Owe these one, just like we do Bournemouth .

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
would like 6 pts from next three games but will live with 3. two is the bare minimum. So we need something from today methinks but unless Murray rediscovers some shooting form Im worried.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If someone comes near me wearing a HILARIOUS Christmas jumper or a SANTA hat in BLUE and white then I will not be RESPONSIBLE for my actions

See you outside the club shop then xx

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Premier League debut for me, a week ahead of my original plan.

Very much looking to it. [emoji106]

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Lawro has us down for a 2 - 0 win.Let's hope he's right for once!Come on Albion.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
My first game of the season today. Rather looking forward to using the season ticket at last. Hope I bring the amalgam of frustration and relatively new dad tiredness with me, and it transforms to good fortune. Up the Albion!!
Congratulations!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Need a win today. Have let too many opportunities unpunished is the last month and a home win before two very winnable games at Newcastle and at home to Bournemouth is just what we need.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ryan, Bruno, Goldson, Dunk, Suttner, Stephens, Propper, March, Gross, Knockaert, Hemed

Subs: Krul, Schelotto, Huenemeier, Kayal, Izquierdo, Murray, Baldock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here