Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just woke up to read this thread, great 3 points, will watch the game later as nursing a very sore head.
Went to pub to watch Perth Scorchers game in the BBL and got caned.
Silly boy, drinking from 2pm till closing.
Fell asleep on the toilet for several hours and woke when I fell off, lucky we have an en suite so no one else affected.
Wifey not sympathetic and left me to my own devices and I think I made it to the bed for the last 2 or 3 hours of kip.
Going to give the booze a miss till Boxing Day, I am bound to have done something stupid at the club and will hear the stories then as I always get drunken amnesia.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Just seen highlights, how the hell did we not score more, beggars belief :wozza:
Some great attacking play, sort of spolit by some woeful finishing and bad luck.

I miss your #### Highlights ####

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just woke up to read this thread, great 3 points, will watch the game later as nursing a very sore head.
Fell asleep on the toilet for several hours and woke when I fell off, lucky we have an en suite so no one else affected.
Wifey not sympathetic and left me to my own devices and I think I made it to the bed for the last 2 or 3 hours of kip.
Going to give the booze a miss till Boxing Day, I am bound to have done something stupid at the club and will hear the stories then as I always get drunken amnesia.

Hope you feel better soon and our next victory coincides with your drinking :)

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Only my third home game of the season. Hugely entertaining game which became even more fun when we scored ... there's a surprise. From arriving early at the park and ride to being the last car to leave it i loved every minute.

There's nobody like Shane Duffy but Goldson was brilliant today. Other than that I thought Propper was the business today and Gross was obviously class too.

YES i too think we need a top class striker to get better but 12th in the Premier League is 12th in The Premier League. Amazing! and above Palace too! Thank you to Tomer and Murray and all who helped get us here and maybe one of the two can find the back of the goal at Stamford Bridge. See you there ! Meanwhile have a very Happy Christmas !

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Are you doing your autobiography in episodes ?

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Bumped into some younger Watford fans at Worthing station who got chatty with my young son who had all his Brighton gear on and congratulated us on our win.One was also impressed with Knocky. This is the better face of football.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Now that's more like a home performance, if you attack and go for it from the start you get the fans behind you, you breed confidence.

All the players have come off pumped up for the full 90 minutes, well 83mins!

Better Hughton, now please don't slip to your old habits against sides that we can beat at home.

:thumbsup:

Players and tactics positive from the first minute, and didn't let chins hit the ground after initially failing to score.

Merry Christmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here