Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] What's the best place to buy sausages?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Westdene Butchers

Jul 7, 2003
The Albion supporting butchers in The Martlets Centre Burgess Hill do good sausages. Richards of Lewes have always been good. I also recommend Brooks Pork who sell their sausages at markets in Shoreham, Lancing and Steyning. I will be picking up sausages from them tomorrow morning to be used for the Christmas pigs in blankets and also for the Boxing Day, pre-match fry up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We like Malpas in the open market or opposite B & Q on the cost road at Shoreham. failing that the Old English Pork from Kevin Thornes Butchers in the Martletts Burgess Hill

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Coughtry butchers in Pulborough, Sussex butcher of the year, can’t go wrong.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I only ever got my sausages from The Brighton Sausage co. Near to where I lived and didnt know/need anywhere else, anywhere that is better than them must be incredible snags

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
butchers in Newport Pagnell - go for the Cracked Black Pepper

(although they may suggest the Ironbridge )

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Gophy

Sep 13, 2015
Cracked black pepper or any from butchers in Newport Pagnell. Plenty of football chat to acommpany the shopping. Butcher remembers teams that customers support.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ditchling Sausage Co do some fantastic bangers.......shop is inside the South Downs Garden Centre at Hassocks. Some brilliant pies and sausage rolls at the stall next to it as well.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m trying to forget an article in this week’s paper that said 6 pigs in blankets is the equivalent of your total daily calories...come on, it’s Christmas, isn’t there an armistice for sausages too and we can eat as many as we like without weight gain? Sake. That’s the sort of news I want Fiona Bruce to preclude with “some of our viewers may find the next story distressing...”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here