Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Can't believe I haven't heard this Xmas song before

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'm usually Bah! Humbug! about Christmas songs, unless it's Slade or Wizzard, but I was at an open-mic event last night, and a friend sang this.

Unfortunately, it wasn't the guy in this video (and thankfully not the original singer), but I have a new favourite. Anyone else not heard it before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8qE6WQmNus

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I heard this for the first time today on the Chris Evans show but didn’t know who performed it so thank you for posting it as I too love it.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
These are worth a listen too.

Sorry, but I think I'll scream if I hear Winter Wonderland again. The other one is too schmaltzy for me. As I said, Bah! Humbug! :annoyed:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This is one of my favourites, it's not well known but rather pleasant

[yt]QDXZsydJU2c[/yt]

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I'm usually Bah! Humbug! about Christmas songs, unless it's Slade or Wizzard, but I was at an open-mic event last night, and a friend sang this.

Unfortunately, it wasn't the guy in this video (and thankfully not the original singer), but I have a new favourite. Anyone else not heard it before?

I only heard it for the first time last Saturday morning when Frank Skinner played it on his Absolute Radio show.

I thought it was pretty decent and a refreshing change from the usual songs.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8qE6WQmNus

not heard it before, I like it, fun vid too

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The Bob Dylan Christmas song also features in the thread on worst song ever by a respected artist

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here