Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Would you be happy if TB sold the club if it guaranteed survival? Or do you prefer a scrap

Follow That Seagull

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere in Sussex
Well thinking about what i have seen on here over the past few months. Alot of people on here seem to think that clubs that have been sold to say Saudi's or Russians have lost their soul and identity.

Though sure it would be weird to have a massive injection of cash to be able to afford those luxury players to guarantee survival and perhaps give the big boys a run for their money. But would the club lose it's soul and identity?

Would you be happy to accept marque players and "sell" out or are you happy to battle it out in the potential relegation dogfight we might see ourselves in?

Your thoughts on the matter?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Well thinking about what i have seen on here over the past few months. Alot of people on here seem to think that clubs that have been sold to say Saudi's or Russians have lost their soul and identity.

Though sure it would be weird to have a massive injection of cash to be able to afford those luxury players to guarantee survival and perhaps give the big boys a run for their money. But would the club lose it's soul and identity?

Would you be happy to accept marque players and "sell" out or are you happy to battle it out in the potential relegation dogfight we might see ourselves in?

Team Tony all the way and everything that encompasses, can't beat a chairman who cares.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Are you 'turkey' or 'other meat(s)' at Christmas?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Entirely a matter for TB.

However not all sales lead to the land of milk and honey, and I am happy with the status quo and whatever happens, happens.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Mods, please change title to If my Auntie had bollocks...(and perhaps stick in Childish Ramblings too?!)

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

What are your thoughts on the matter?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Some might say the soul has already gone, just look who ain't coming to the palace game..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Why? Whats wrong with the thread? :/

Because its quite a ridiculous, unecessary question. We have waited for years to get the premier league, which has kindly been financially bankrolled by Tony Bloom. He paid for the stadium, players and pretty much everything else to get us there. Yet you feel the need to ask if we would like Tony to sell the club, for others to come in.

Enjoy the premier league ride and dont belittle Mr Bloom with such a ridiculous thread.

Follow That Seagull

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere in Sussex
Because its quite a ridiculous, unecessary question. We have waited for years to get the premier league, which has kindly been financially bankrolled by Tony Bloom. He paid for the stadium, players and pretty much everything else to get us there. Yet you feel the need to ask if we would like Tony to sell the club, for others to come in.

Enjoy the premier league ride and dont belittle Mr Bloom with such a ridiculous thread.

Excuse me Crabface, i wasn't belittling anyone. I'm sorry if i have offended you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here