Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mathias Jorgensen offers each travelling fan a pint....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
£8,000... It's nice, but it's not exactly breaking the bank - it's like me buying someone a bag of chips.

Expensive bag of chips if its half a weeks wages?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It always makes me laugh when people knock such gestures. We can all do something, some can pay £8,000 for beer, others can buy a homeless person a pair of socks, put £10 on an old persons pre-pay utility bill or buy a local family in need some fruit and veg. Just do one thing that's kind and you'll be surprised how much YOU get from it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I quite warm to Huddersfield they are a decent club who have looked after their fans and for those that remember also presented us with a trophy to mark the last game at Withdean

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
It always makes me laugh when people knock such gestures. We can all do something, some can pay £8,000 for beer, others can buy a homeless person a pair of socks, put £10 on an old persons pre-pay utility bill or buy a local family in need some fruit and veg. Just do one thing that's kind and you'll be surprised how much YOU get from it.

This. Society has become one of selfishness and greed for the most part.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I feel like my comment has been taken way out of context here...

As I said, it's great, lovely that a player is doing that - just as our club did for Norwich (Remember???) however it's not worthy (imo) of a whole news story because in the grand scheme of thing, it's not a lot of money to footballers... that's all i'm saying...

BUT it's STILL nice

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I feel like my comment has been taken way out of context here...

As I said, it's great, lovely that a player is doing that - just as our club did for Norwich (Remember???) however it's not worthy (imo) of a whole news story because in the grand scheme of thing, it's not a lot of money to footballers... that's all i'm saying...

BUT it's STILL nice

I guess it's what floats people's boats, Albion have had some very generous players in the past but have chosen to be less public about it. You could argue that £8,000 could be better spent but that's his choice. Good on him and all the many other players who give.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
No Niall Quinn but dont really get anyone knocking this - we all talk about how far removed the players are from the fans in this day and age so for me what a great gesture

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here