Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jose Mourinho

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Message to TB

If Manure come looking for CH, and I'm sure you would never want to lose him, don't EVER consider a swap deal ! :lol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It was a dream made in heaven - England's biggest club and England's most successful coach of recent times since Sir Alex. Then along comes Pep and pisses all over United's chips.

Not only that, but Citeh are getting the sort of love for their football that United never got, even in the heady days of Giggs, Scholes and Cantona, a nationwide love not seen for one side since the great Liverpool side of the late 70s / early 80s.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Rated him when he first came over here back in 2004, was a really good manager. Now he is just an absolute miserable **** and had great joy of singing '**** off Mourinho' and 'you're not special anymore' at Old Trafford

Agreed, there was a time I really liked him, he is now just a grumpy old fool.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Breath of fresh air when he first came over.
Now a serious case of halitosis.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I agree with a lot of the comments about Mourinho and his personality. All I would say in his defence though is that Man United aren't actually doing too badly this season. They've got 41 points from 18 games and are comfortably through in the Champions League. At this stage last season they would have been just four points off the top of the PL table. It's a very decent record. The problem they've got is that Man City are absolutely phenomenal and will surely go the whole season unbeaten with 100 points on the board for the first time in PL history. So in comparison United look poor, but is it really fair to judge them/Mourinho against possibly the best team of all time?
Yes totally.

Because Man City are not the greatest team of all time yet.
Real Madrid in the 60s
Liverpool 70s/80s
Barcelona last several years .

They have a long way to go to match them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Interesting theory posited by The Football Ramble - that he's become bitter ever since missing out on the Barca job to Pep. In his shadow ever since, pretty much.

They also said something about him going from the guy people love to hate to the guy they just hate (did someone say it about Clough?). This is about right i think.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It was a dream made in heaven - England's biggest club and England's most successful coach of recent times since Sir Alex. Then along comes Pep and pisses all over United's chips.

Not only that, but Citeh are getting the sort of love for their football that United never got, even in the heady days of Giggs, Scholes and Cantona, a nationwide love not seen for one side since the great Liverpool side of the late 70s / early 80s.

I have always disliked Man U but had a grudging respect for the Giggs, Kancheskis, Cantona era teams, they were incredible to watch.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
A side full of big names lost to Bristol City.

He might have said "Well played, you deserved it and we were outplayed".

No, "You were lucky".

Classy.

IMHO, what he said was the truth. United weren't outplayed and BC did get lucky. And he went on to say some nice things about what it means for them and how special nights like that are for football. Didn't see anything wrong with his interview although I, like many others, are growing tired of his general displays of grumpiness.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
IMHO, what he said was the truth. United weren't outplayed and BC did get lucky. And he went on to say some nice things about what it means for them and how special nights like that are for football. Didn't see anything wrong with his interview although I, like many others, are growing tired of his general displays of grumpiness.

Lucky a strikeforce worth about 200 million couldn’t score against a championship team ?

Thought he was, as usual, being a patronising wanker.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I have always disliked Man U but had a grudging respect for the Giggs, Kancheskis, Cantona era teams, they were incredible to watch.

Any football fan had to respect that United team, but would neutrals go out of their way to watch them? This City team is destroying teams on a weekly basis and if they are on I will watch them - normally if it's not Brighton I wouldn't give a sh1t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here