[tweet]943785825770274816[/tweet]

didn't stop this particular hate preacher trying to whip up violence though

DRkAu5MXkAA2clT.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Apparently the second man arrested at the scene, was in possession of 'a bag of knives'.........according to Victoria Police. Make of that what you will.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
its to close to home but the Tobys just spend there time hugging trees instead someone needs to wake up
regards
DR

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
its to close to home but the Tobys just spend there time hugging trees instead someone needs to wake up
regards
DR

:lolol: I just can't tell the difference sometimes.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Apparently the second man arrested at the scene, was in possession of 'a bag of knives'.........according to Victoria Police. Make of that what you will.

Chef at the Vibe Savoy ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8249436 said:
Anyone who commits a mass casualty event is mentally ill in my opinion. Do you think the Vegas gunman was "sane"? What about the London Bridge attackers? Fruit cakes the lot of them.

I would say anyone believing in an imaginary bloke in the sky has a mental condition anyway, doesnt matter if you are christian, muslim or another cult. The default for terrorists should be mental as **** but not mental enough to use being mental as an excuse.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I would say anyone believing in an imaginary bloke in the sky has a mental condition anyway, doesnt matter if you are christian, muslim or another cult. The default for terrorists should be mental as **** but not mental enough to use being mental as an excuse.

You mean the bloke in the sky isn't real, cripes that's ruined my whole Christmas. :xmas:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So.....he is an Afghan refugee who sought retribution for the 'perceived' ill-treatment of Muslims. His colleague has a bag full of knives ?

So....it's not now known as a terrorist attack, it's merely an isolated incident....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here