Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Official Match Thread: who is and isn't working Christmas

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Finish Friday 4pm. Back at work Weds 28th. Boxing Day is NOT a public holiday in Malta but I only work Mon/Weds/Fri now :)
Happy Christmas everyone on NSC

(Even the Palace trolls)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
In work, except for bank holidays. I don't see the point of wasting holidays when its cold, dark and damp outside.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
School Teacher? Local Authority?

International college so all the students fly home for the hols. I should point out I do not get paid for all the holiday btw but I am not complaining, it is lovely to have the time off.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Retail job: Working til and including Xmas eve, then back in on the 27th for a day, then off til the 2nd.

Self Employed: every day is kind of a work day if a client's site needs something doing. I'll be peeking at my emails most days but no real work between tomorrow and the 2nd I expect.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Working Saturday day, Christmas Eve night and Boxing Day 4 until I lose the will to live (4.30).
I will buy a pint for the first person who comes through the door of the Coopers on Boxing Day and declares, 'You are Kolly Kibber, and I claim my free pint'

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Only got next Friday and Jan 2nd (away for New Year) off as holiday plus the public holidays. Been great working this week, almost no meetings, same next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here