Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Worst song ever by a respected artist/band

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
' A merry jingle'' by the Greedies a combination of parts of the Sex Pistols and Thin Lizzy. Truely so terrible I dare not post a link. Even if I knew how to :) Google at your peril.

Enjoy, a great addition to Christmas Songs

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Not quite in tune with the trhread title though is it?
Unless I missed all his other musical catalogue :)
Thanks for putting the bloody song in my head though !

Bernard Cribbins not a respected artist? I grew up on the likes of "The Hole in the Ground" and "Right Said Fred", powerful songs about the oppression of the working class. You could almost call him "the English Woody Guthrie".

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Good to see people still bashing on The Beatles, I thought the trend of thinking they were shite was a 2005/6 kind of thing. :rolleyes:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Probably been mentioned but Happy Talk by Captain Sensible.

But the worst ever has to be My Ding a ****ing Ling by Chuck Berry. Christ on a bike!!

It's bad, however without it we wouldn't have the "I AM THE TABLE" meme. So that's a very, very small redeemable quality I guess ???:shrug:

St Anger already mentioned in the thread and was my first thought also. I just laugh every time I hear the cringeworthy sound of the drums on this track in particular. Could literally make as good, if not a better sound with some pots and pans from the kitchen.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This one is controversial but I'm going on 'respected' as in established and high-selling.

Robbie Williams. Dominated the early-mid 2000's with HIT after HIT. His success can't be doubted, no matter what you think of him.

And then he released Rudebox

Check your rudebox, shake your rudebox :rave::rave::rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here