Loved fray bentos corned beef sandwiches when I were a boy in yorkshire

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Pastry-faced kid, tends to slice his shots

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I hear he's a big name in Turkey, but their league isn't exactly the deepest so not sure on this one.

Development squad perhaps? Maybe those in the 1901 dinner club can keep an eye out for him and update us on the price if he makes an appearance since might not be value for money even at this time of year when demand is high.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
??

Is that the team Fray Bentos or is there actually player named after the tinned pie??

No, he's an "experienced" striker and alas the pie was named after him ???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No highlights reel but found his WAG

P1070321.JPG

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
I hear he's a big name in Turkey, but their league isn't exactly the deepest so not sure on this one.

Development squad perhaps? Maybe those in the 1901 dinner club can keep an eye out for him and update us on the price if he makes an appearance since might not be value for money even at this time of year when demand is high.

Doubt whether Fray Bentos would fit into our squad or pass a medical as I have heard he has a crusty character with a lardy chunky pudding shaped body containing only one kidney.
If he does make an appearance in the 1901 Club, no doubt he would come with chips and cost £13.99.

Fray Bentos.jpg

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
This thread is bringing back so many memories of meals around at my grandparents in the 1970s...................none of them good.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
What with all these names being thrown about i went back to my sauce to asked about Fray, apparently its gone cold!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here