Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans shouting abuse

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
Stoke fans love to dish out a bit of stick

Who can forget the seasons of abuse Aaron Ramsey got for having the temerity not to shake the hand of Shawcross after he'd broken his leg?

Very amusing to see them continually abusing Marko Arnautovic on Saturday, who became ever more defiant and motivated until he finally scored.

The Stoke fans took in good spirit though. Applauding him off the pitch when he was subbed on 79 minutes. :clap:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Only just got round to posting this clip.

Anybody else hear that absolute numpty, sitting towards the front of the stand at Huddersfield, shouting abuse at our players for the whole duration of the game? Every time our boys put a foot wrong (which was quite frequently), he hailed abuse at them.

Anyway, I caught a short clip of him tearing into Izzy Brown (sorry for the poor quality sound):

At 4 seconds you can hear him say: "For f*ck sake Brown, you're embarrassing Izzy Brown, you're embarrassing."
At 42 seconds you can hear him booing Brown as he is substituted.

This is just snippet of what this tool was shouting throughout the match. Admittedly Brown did have a very poor game, but there is no excuse for this sort of behaviour and our players need our full support during this sticky patch.

Wonder if it's the same bloke who sits near the front in WSL (towards the NW corner)....he went purple with rage when CH brought Brown on on Saturday, stood up screaming 'WTF are you doing Hughton, he's a ****ing liability.....' and such stuff. Same bloke used to spend literally the whole game flaming JFC when he was with us.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wonder if it's the same bloke who sits near the front in WSL (towards the NW corner)....he went purple with rage when CH brought Brown on on Saturday, stood up screaming 'WTF are you doing Hughton, he's a ****ing liability.....' and such stuff. Same bloke used to spend literally the whole game flaming JFC when he was with us.

It is amazing how you can have a whole swimming pool full of millions of gallons of water, and it only takes a half pint of someone's poo to ruin it for everyone. :wrong::facepalm::lolol:

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Nothing wrong with farting in the bath (as long as you use a lighter to set fire to the stinky bubbles boom)

Holy feck !! Does that work?? I'm trying that in the morning.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Pretty surprised how many almost encourage that behaviour.

Young lad (20/21?), new surroundings, been out the side and injured with a lot of uncertainty and his own fans see fit to abuse him all game.

Not sure there was a lack of effort on his part, he were being overrun all over the pitch.

Distinct lack of effort from the Albion fans to get behind the side, as bad as we were playing...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If i had of been Izzy Brown on that day and heard that , i would of held my hands up and said yes mate you're right and here's the £100 back you spent watching me amble round the pitch today , these twitchers that record anything and everything really fk me right off , why did you not show us some footage of how amazing Brown was on the day ? i'll tell you why not , because he was dire and had a couldn't give a shyte attitude that day , trust me i'm the last bloke to dish out crap to our own players but in some cases on rare occasions it is warranted , if everybody said nothing Hyppia would still be here and we would be in league 2 .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here