Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ze Luis - offer rejected

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have heard that we have been actively tracking 7 strikers and a couple of other positions since September but obviously not going to buy all of them, depending on how much the other clubs will except.
But how are the NSC faithful meant to ACCEPT this information? Unfortunately through no fault of the Albion, we will get a loan signing in and that is it..

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Are we going to go on this merry go round of alphabetically naming every striker that might or might not be signing for us.
I know we're in dire need for one, but I do hope we don't buy some no mark player that nobody has heard of, just because they've got a nice haircut :shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Are we going to go on this merry go round of alphabetically naming every striker that might or might not be signing for us.
I know we're in dire need for one, but I do hope we don't buy some no mark player that nobody has heard of, just because they've got a nice haircut :shrug:

Least we've started in reverse order....now who's name begins with a Y ???

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Heard we'd had 2 striker bids accepted. I assumed that we'd only get 1 of them, and the other was the fallback option. Maybe not, and we'll get both ???
Apparently in the summer we had advanced talks with about a dozen strikers in the end. Nearly all failed on one major sticking point.... wages. Our ceiling is/was apparently between £40-50k a week. Others are paying more for strikers, that's why we didn't get anyone. Hopefully we have moved that figure northwards, and we will sign someone early in the window. Strikers cost more than defenders, and hopefully the club accepts this now.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Must b the 2nd striker, first one is French not Dembele, will be in at the beginning of Jan. Mes bin told (fingers crossed again)

Karl TOKO EKAMBI

Nationality French / Cameroonian Age 25 years Date of birth 14/09/1992 Height 1.83 m Weight 70 Kg Number 7 Position Attaquant Current Team: Angers SCO

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
But is he VALUE? No chance unless he meets this key requirement (aka Cheap). It’s all about better VALUE (and ‘offering something else compared to what we have...zzzzzz’ - see, we can play Barber’s Buzzword Bingo for the Jan window we’ve heard it so often... change record please Albion, just this once, just for this window please. Oh please, go on...)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here