Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ze Luis - offer rejected

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I find this very very hard to believe.

And if one is almost done and dusted... surely that's 2 being negotiated....

In other words .... guessing

And I thought I was the cynical one round here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely Ulloa now bucks the trend on this theory.... ?
Hence carefully using the words linked to as opposed to signed.

The carnage the Albion and NSC has left in it's wake while trawling around Europe and South America for strikers has been equalent to a modern day plague.

T'other fella,not Calleri, is currently doing nothing in Mexico having stopped scoring from the moment his name appeared here.

mike1901

May 12, 2017
No I know doesnt sound like us at all, but what Iv"e been told, as I said fingers crossed.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Hence carefully using the words linked to as opposed to signed.

The carnage the Albion and NSC has left in it's wake while trawling around Europe and South America for strikers has been equalent to a modern day plague.

T'other fella,not Calleri, is currently doing nothing in Mexico having stopped scoring from the moment his name appeared here.

The exception that proves the rule, someone linked us with this fellow in the summer:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/vincent-aboubakar/profil/spieler/147487

He's got 21 goals in 24 games for Porto so far this season, which probably puts him well out of our range for January unfortunately

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ashby-de-la-Zouch.8.gif

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Two goals in 10 Russian Prem matches. Two in 17 for his national side. Meh!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have we had a Cape Verde international in the squad before? If he's a new nationality, then it's a yes from me.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Done an dusted, waiting 4 window 2 open then announce. 2nd one being negociated. Watch this space. All will be revealed. Have faith.

I have literally no inside info, but I simply don't see Bloom/Barber making the same mistake again and won't be at all surprised if this is the case.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Banning is to good for this lot Bozza.

I know it's counter-intuitive for you Dear Leader, but if these posters can't get the basics right is it even worth having them around?

:ban:

:lolol:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Done an dusted, waiting 4 window 2 open then announce. 2nd one being negociated. Watch this space. All will be revealed. Have faith.

But Mike, the thing is... well, I used to have that faith, but then people come on NSC and claim done deals and nearly done deals and spread false hope to all and sundry.

Alas, it brings a tear when it all comes to nought...

Faith eroded, exposing a wall of impenetrable cynicism.

But, as it's the season of goodwill and peace to all men (and women), I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Job done, and PL safety here we come :)

Just don't let me down now Mike.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here