Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Gonna be a fair few dissapointed people on here who didnt go for whatever excuse makes them feel better, when both teams field their strongest teams and the game turns into a classic 5-0 to the Albion.

Ok it might not but isnt that all part of the game? It might be? Do you really want to miss that after sitting through the years of dross such as Lincoln away just last year?

Still not bothered?

Its Palace ffs we went a decade of craving this fixture not very long ago, Monday night.... On tv..... Cold in January... there might be some bangs..... Some of their fans wear hoodys...

Ffs have a word with yourselves IT'S FVCKIN PALACE!!!
Already seen a 5-0 scoreline v Palace thanks. You know, when we were shit and only a 5th of current support bothered going. Anyway, as you were...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
About 5 but that has no bearing on this game, ive been to more Palace games where i was glad i was there than ones where i wasnt.

Do you get excited when other Albion teams play? Cause this isn’t a 1st team game btw and still £25.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Already seen a 5-0 scoreline v Palace thanks. You know, when we were shit and only a 5th of current support bothered going. Anyway, as you were...

Yeah i was at tjat one too, honest higjlight was waiting for the train and trying to squeeze past two horses arses without getting kicked, stood on etc. Yes it was that crap, but one day that scoreline will be the other way round.... Maybe this time, maybe not, but would be gutted to miss it.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

Yeah i was at that one too, honest highlight was waiting for the train and trying to squeeze past two horses arses without getting kicked, stood on etc. Yes it was that crap, but one day that scoreline will be the other way round.... Maybe this time, maybe not, but would be gutted to miss it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Do you get excited when other Albion teams play? Cause this isn’t a 1st team game btw and still £25.

It's interesting though. What if you put out the reserves and they somehow bond, fight tooth and nail and make, say, the quarter finals and the pound signs suddenly start to flash within the club hierarchy. At what point does the club ditch the B team and say thanks a bunch for contribution lads but the first team will take over from this point on. Shocker for squad morale, I'd have thought.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm very interested to know how people seem to know what the team will be 3 weeks before the game , those saying we will put out a reserve team , have you privy info or really just going on what happened in the past ? , i can see us making 5 max changes to a league game scenario , we made 4 changes last weekend nobody said oh fk that i'm not going , Goldson , Krul , Murphy , Baldock , Tilley coming into the matchday squad , and a bench of Maneappa Bong Duffy Knockaert Hemed Bruno March , whats so bad about that ? if folks can guess we will play a weakened team here's my guess of a would be starting 11 .

Krul
Schelotto
Goldson
Dunk
Suttner
Stephens
Propper
Kayal
Izquierdo
Tilley
Baldock

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm very interested to know how people seem to know what the team will be 3 weeks before the game , those saying we will put out a reserve team , have you privy info or really just going on what happened in the past ? , i can see us making 5 max changes to a league game scenario , we made 4 changes last weekend nobody said oh fk that i'm not going , Goldson , Krul , Murphy , Baldock , Tilley coming into the matchday squad , and a bench of Maneappa Bong Duffy Knockaert Hemed Bruno March , whats so bad about that ? if folks can guess we will play a weakened team here's my guess of a would be starting 11 .

Krul
Schelotto
Goldson
Dunk
Suttner
Stephens
Propper
Kayal
Izquierdo
Tilley
Baldock
Hmmm[emoji848] now that's a game I'd like to watch..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Krul
Schelotto
Goldson
Dunk
Suttner
Stephens
Propper
Kayal
Izquierdo
Tilley
Baldock

ok then.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

Oh isnt it? Sorry Mr Hughton, didn't realise you posted on here and had already decided what team you were putting out.

Seriously, we have been guilty of this in the past, against the likes of Lincoln etc. Not against Premier league opponents where we would likely get embarassed.

Nobody knows what the lineup will be, but you carry on making that excuse if it makes you feel better.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
There are currently 11,944 tickets remaining for sale. the North Stand Upper seats are not for sale and I estimate a further 1500-2000 will not be for sale in the south, southwest and east/south east, so we will be looking at a capacity for this one of around 28K. With almost 12k still unsold it looks like we already have around 16K sold at this point. Still 19 days to go and I think sales will pick up the closer the game gets. I think we could be looking at 22-23K for this one.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Can only get a guest ticket if you have a season ticket. Anyone else has to have a purchase history.........guess they’re not risking any of the goons getting in. Seems to be a lot of STHs on here not going judging by the comments - maybe one of them could find a way of helping you out....[/QUOTE

On it like a car bonnet. :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The decision to pick a Monday isn't looking so clever mow Southern are striking

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

:facepalm:

You couldn't make it up. Bump it from the weekend because of "travel issues", now this happens. Thankfully I'll just be an interested observer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here