Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

droogie

Aug 29, 2015
Am I missing something here.season ticket holders have to pay again,which is why all attendances are down at cup games.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Am I missing something here.season ticket holders have to pay again,which is why all attendances are down at cup games.
Have you been living under a rock or something?!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

droogie

Aug 29, 2015
Yeah I do mate, What I don't get is why there are 41 pages of conjecture as to why the game wont be sold out. People have to pay again. It aint difficult.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Yeah I do mate, What I don't get is why there are 41 pages of conjecture as to why the game wont be sold out. People have to pay again. It aint difficult.

As I said.. this football lark is new to you isn’t it?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube, whatever and other social media crap and football fans in general. If you don't know what other fans think about Brighton fans then you need to get out more. Having less then 20,000 will only reinforce what they think, but obviously you and others don't care about that. Would you care if the ground was half empty when you watch on TV? What would you think if you saw that Birmingham didn't fill their ground against Villa?

Anyway, for those that care about the Palace rivalry will be there if they can be. But if your not and your excuse is "I can't be bothered" then you don't get to pretend to yourself and others that you think the Brighton-Palace thing is massive.

I'd suggest perhaps you need to get out more. Having traveled all over following the Albion, and having lived in various places outside Sussex over many years, the vast majority of proper, real life football fans of other teams I've met/known speak very highly of Albion fans, are very knowledgeable of and/or interested in our history and fight for survival, and complimentary of where we are now.
The views of pubescent teenagers on social media doesn't bother me at all, and if they bother you it's you who needs to get out more and chat to some intelligent fans of other clubs.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube, whatever and other social media crap and football fans in general. If you don't know what other fans think about Brighton fans then you need to get out more. Having less then 20,000 will only reinforce what they think, but obviously you and others don't care about that. Would you care if the ground was half empty when you watch on TV? What would you think if you saw that Birmingham didn't fill their ground against Villa?

Anyway, for those that care about the Palace rivalry will be there if they can be. But if your not and your excuse is "I can't be bothered" then you don't get to pretend to yourself and others that you think the Brighton-Palace thing is massive.

Try worrying less about what people think. You sound a little insecure.
Don’t read twitter if it has that effect on you.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Um, actually a whole tier of villa park was left unsold last season for the blues derby, there wasnt the demand to open it, but it didnt negate how passionate each feels towards each other with regards to rivalry.

Its the 3rd round of a cup that has been devalued over the years, its overpriced(imo) for what it is,£10 adults and £1 kids is more apt, those that will be there, including me will reinforce how much we hate each other, i will be giving no quarter and raising my game.......quality not quantity .

Stay off twitter and facebook to get your opinions.......its for idiots.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I do wonder if some of the people who are vehemently saying on here that they're not going actually change their minds nearer the date. What else is there to do in early January? A cup match against our rivals, are they really going to stay at home or watch it in the pub?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I do wonder if some of the people who are vehemently saying on here that they're not going actually change their minds nearer the date. What else is there to do in early January? A cup match against our rivals, are they really going to stay at home or watch it in the pub?

4 replacement bus rides isn't looking like a fun evening now :rant:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

If it were Friday, Saturday or Sunday, I'd be there, with both my lads. Monday night is just shit. I COULD go, but on balance, unlikely.

My choice for the 08.01.18 is...

1. Go to work as normal. Play my regular 5-a-side after work. Quick pint with my team, then home for most of the Albion game on the TV.

2. Take a precious half-day holiday from work. Miss my football. Spend £20 on fuel and £50 on tickets to rush down to Brighton, to watch two fringe sides scrap it out. Get home about midnight, much to annoyance of better half, as lad will need to be up at 6am for college.

Still might make the entirely illogical call, but looking doubtful.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
If it were Friday, Saturday or Sunday, I'd be there, with both my lads. Monday night is just shit. I COULD go, but on balance, unlikely.

My choice for the 08.01.18 is...

1. Go to work as normal. Play my regular 5-a-side after work. Quick pint with my team, then home for most of the Albion game on the TV.

2. Take a precious half-day holiday from work. Miss my football. Spend £20 on fuel and £50 on tickets to rush down to Brighton, to watch two fringe sides scrap it out. Get home about midnight, much to annoyance of better half, as lad will need to be up at 6am for college.

Still might make the entirely illogical call, but looking doubtful.

Number 2 all day long

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Technically speaking anyone who spends too much time on social media is the one who needs to get out more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Um, actually a whole tier of villa park was left unsold last season for the blues derby, there wasnt the demand to open it, but it didnt negate how passionate each feels towards each other with regards to rivalry.

Its the 3rd round of a cup that has been devalued over the years, its overpriced(imo) for what it is,£10 adults and £1 kids is more apt, those that will be there, including me will reinforce how much we hate each other, i will be giving no quarter and raising my game.......quality not quantity .

Stay off twitter and facebook to get your opinions.......its for idiots.

Thought they opened it for that game ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here