Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Getting pretty fed up with these games now always being evening kickoffs.

Sunday lunchtime would make a nice change and be a nice reminder of a certain St Patrick's Day.

Yeah real pity never the same. Why is it Palace get their fixture on the weekend?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Sounds like the OB have given up this year. Both clubs treating it like any other fixture.

Could go either way.

I don't think the police have given up, fans still having to attend with season tickets and ID. I'm sure Palace will still be kettled to and from the station.
Lewes last season pre match was fine just a bit of banter.
Good mate of mine is a STH at Palace and decided to give it a miss and attend the beamback at Selhurst, he said he just couldn't be bothered with it and is a regular away from home.
Hopefully it will be trouble free but I'm sure the police will be out in large numbers around Brighton station and the ground, be madness if they weren't.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I don't think the police have given up, fans still having to attend with season tickets and ID. I'm sure Palace will still be kettled to and from the station.
Lewes last season pre match was fine just a bit of banter.
Good mate of mine is a STH at Palace and decided to give it a miss and attend the beamback at Selhurst, he said he just couldn't be bothered with it and is a regular away from home.
Hopefully it will be trouble free but I'm sure the police will be out in large numbers around Brighton station and the ground, be madness if they weren't.

Is that just palace fans having to attend with tickets and ID?! Got a mate planning on using another lads season ticket for the game (both Albion)

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
This seasons home game coming up actually looks like it will be the first game we will not have sold out all season , there are currently 653 seats available to purchase by home fans before any exchange system kicks in , which it probably won't .

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
It's a massive game (rivalry aside). If we don't get a result at Hudds, we really would need 3 points from this game. So hopefully the tickets will be sold and the fans will be there in numbers to roar the team on.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
This seasons home game coming up actually looks like it will be the first game we will not have sold out all season , there are currently 653 seats available to purchase by home fans before any exchange system kicks in , which it probably won't .
Probably still make 30k though which is good.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Annoying how they nearly always plonk these games into midweek, whilst the game at Selhurst invariably stays on the Saturday.

Midweek games are a ballache at the best of times, but they're especially irksome when the GOONSQUAD are in town.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Only game of the season where 'special measures' will be in place...those in the SW corner and West stand having to turn right again when exiting the stadium ....Sussex Police will be keen to 'police' it well....will the Palace fans behave ,,,,will our lot ..week today and not much has been talked about....lets hope its a better game on the pitch than last time ..oh and trois points

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will be away for that game and to my shame I am actually quite pleased not to be going :down:

Driving home late in the evening after a defeat is depressing but driving home after a defeat by Palace is the absolute pits. Yeah that’s how confident I am..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's a massive game (rivalry aside). If we don't get a result at Hudds, we really would need 3 points from this game. So hopefully the tickets will be sold and the fans will be there in numbers to roar the team on.

There’s going to be a shit load of no-shows whether these last club-held tickets sell or not.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Be nice if the team turns up , ..................... in appreciation of my no doubt horrendous journey i expect a handshake and a signed shirt from all of them except Murray who deserves a little slack so just a wave will do .

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
can't be arsed to drive up from Dorset, only to sit in the coach park for over an hour after the match and follow the diversions for roadworks on the M27.................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here