Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Yes. Need to find a better comparison.

I reckon if Ipswich reserves were playing Norwich reserves on Monday night in the 3rd round of the cup then the crowd there would also be unsurprisingly small and fans' interest muted like ours...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What's the team going to be then?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Yes agreed, and £25 is about the average price I'm paying per match with my ST so not really a reduction at all

The travel subsidy is included.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Barber doesn't have Brighton in his blood and isn't particularly a football man . He's a business man so he just goes for the max money where possible .

That said , the crowd will be about 18-21,000 . Badly over estimated would be a 11k attendance .

That's a brilliant crowd and will be pumped up.

Some people are being right fannies as there may be empty seats.

Benders

We haven't even sold 12,000 tickets.

Bender. 😄

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Arrests can happen outside the ground as well .

giphy.gif

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looking forward to the game but my priority is to do well in the premiership we knew it was going to hard to win games at this level but it's a step in the right direction to Rebuilding our club sorry PB.
But I still love the FA cup, If you still thinking of going but not bought a ticket come on down bring a friend or someone who not been for a while.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
As it stands there are 9731 ish seats left for home fans , excluding the kids shelf which isn't available to purchase , suggesting a actual announced attendance of around 20 k on the day .

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
How have we not even sold 12k tickets when the thread stated 12k remaining ages ago when it was started!?

There's varied numbers being quoted in this thread. The expected crowd (all tickets sold including 1901, Palace tickets, and Brighton tickets), the expected attendance (ie: not including 1901 no-shows and a few other no-shows for various reasons) and Brighton tickets sold only.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I bought mine last night and looking well forward to it :)

My first derby game since we lost 3-1 at the Amex (ffs Murray), which was my first derby since we got tonked 5-0, which was my first derby since we lost in the SIMOD cup, which was my first derby since we beat them 1-0 in 1974, :clap:

So only 44 years of hurt, come on boys!!!!!!!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
As it stands there are 9731 ish seats left for home fans , excluding the kids shelf which isn't available to purchase , suggesting a actual announced attendance of around 20 k on the day .

That actually suggests a crowd of around 18k (including 1901 no-shows) - don't forget no home fans in the South.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I’m sure it’s mentioned somewhere in this thread but I can’t find it, so can anyone tell me if the P&R is operating on Monday please?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I don't get this Monday night thing. Why is Monday night any different to Tuesday night? Bit of a lame excuse really.

Of course it's a lame excuse. Our biggest home crowd of the season was against Stoke...on TV...on a Monday night! We had about 28,000 Albion fans there.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Of course it's a lame excuse. Our biggest home crowd of the season was against Stoke...on TV...on a Monday night! We had about 28,000 Albion fans there.

And the reason for that is the club did a bring a friend for £10 promotion. Marketing does work. If the club had got the pricing and loyalty points allocation correct for this one, the stadium would be full.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
According to a Palace supporting mate at work, Palace have sold 1500.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
According to a Palace supporting mate at work, Palace have sold 1500.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
That is a good effort. About a quarter of the demand for a league game.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here