Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Great night. Dominated the game but their equaliser upped the ante and it made the winner all that sweeter. Buzzing after that. Roll on Saturday and West Brom.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
To those that turned up, in every stand, fair play, you played your part, great game, just got home after being held back for an hour, **** work, was so worth it, I bet many that didn't go are regretting their decision

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
This.

This.

This.

And this!

But not this.

I was surprised how many 1901 were there, I'd expected it to be half full. In reality (not ROR's strange and twisted version) it was almost fully packed. Well done 1901!

1901 mostly full of old school fans so no surprise that they turned up, my friends did.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Chuffed that I travelled.......OVER 50 miles, and didn’t use every excuse under the sun - always great to beat our rivals and spend time with mates who support our club whatever. Shocking turnout though, symptom of modern football? Proof that Brighton really is a fairy family club these days? Who knows, shame nonetheless.

Definitely Palace.

Attachments

• IMG_20180108_233628.jpg
    IMG_20180108_233628.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 308

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That’s was a bloody good night , the thing that sticks out the most apart from the winner was the plain and simple fact those that were there didn’t leave on 80 mins like a usual league game exodus, and made for a terrific atmosphere in the end , loved it .

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
That’s was a bloody good night , the thing that sticks out the most apart from the winner was the plain and simple fact those that were there didn’t leave on 80 mins like a usual league game exodus, and made for a terrific atmosphere in the end , loved it .
Yep, great atmosphere, cracking result, walked straight onto a P&R bus and home by 11. Well worth it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
This.

This.

This.

And this!

But not this.

I was surprised how many 1901 were there, I'd expected it to be half full. In reality (not ROR's strange and twisted version) it was almost fully packed. Well done 1901!

Spot on, really enjoyed it in the 1901 tonight. Closing 2 of the lounges gave it a good atmosphere in the others.

Shame the club didn't have the foresight to close the East Upper. The east stand looked very sad.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Glad I went. Understand those who didn’t but I suspect most who didn’t go will have regretted missing that. A win against Palace is a win against Palace.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Glad I made the effort, I’ve just got back to NW London now but definitely worth the effor.
Start work at 0800 ouch!!! :mad:

I got back to North London over an hour ago. What kept you?!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Really enjoyed that. Bit frustrating not to score more (again) but decent atmosphere and great result. Just a bonus to have virtually no queue to get a drink, and after clapping the lads off jump almost immediately on a train and back in Burgess Hill by 10:30.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Curious how many of the non-attendees now regret their decision. Good team, good atmosphere, good result and no Palace shenanigans.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Took the opportunity to try the opposite side of the ground for a change from my normal seat. So went for the Lower West, just next to the Albion bench. Really interesting perspective on the game, plus the huge bonus of the fact that there were hardly any queues for a beer [emoji848][emoji106][emoji56]. Have say say it was a great night, UTA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here