Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,198 of 1198
  1. #1191
    Blooming Marvellous Horton's halftime iceberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    12,862


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser_Soze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone actually know how many palace tickets there actually were for last night? I've heard 2000-2500 but it was clear there were less of them than at the league game where there allocation was 2000.
    The only place I am aware that shows the figures is at the back of the matchday programme. In the Liverpool programme it lists 2000 CP fans at that home fixture. That filled most the South Stand. last night they only had two central banks, so I would imagine much less. Will have to wait for the Chelsea programme, as its not listed on the website match report.
    Dawning of a new era

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #1192
      Members Wozza's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      In your face
      Posts
      15,877


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser_Soze View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Does anyone actually know how many palace tickets there actually were for last night? I've heard 2000-2500 but it was clear there were less of them than at the league game where there allocation was 2000.
      2000 wasn't it?

      1981 bought, according to the club.
      I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.
    • #1193
      Members Peter Grummit's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Lewes
      Posts
      5,133


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser_Soze View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Does anyone actually know how many palace tickets there actually were for last night? I've heard 2000-2500 but it was clear there were less of them than at the league game where there allocation was 2000.
      1,900 and change.

      Only my 2nd time in the North and really enjoyed it. Was in 2nd back row in NW corner, and can see how hard it is for all the North to sing together. Despite that, great atmosphere at times, especially jumping around.

      Will be back in my WSU eyrie but resolve to do north for cup games.

      I reckon lots who missed it had pangs of regret. Come on, be honest!

      Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      Harry!Harry!Harry!
    • #1194
      Because of Boxing Day Del Fenner's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      An Away Terrace
      Posts
      1,334


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Questions View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Too much class to go on your rivals board as often as you do, attempting to patronise but being seen for what you are .... a Palace twa.t. Do you want a love in ?
      A love-in, when the main response on this board is hostile and abusive? You are funny.


      You see what you chose to see.

      I see other football fans with a great deal in common with Palace fans, who happen to support a club that for better or worse has played a big part in my life. If you find that offensive, then tough.
      Come on the Sainsburys!
    • #1195
      Habitual User Questions's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      15,351


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      A love-in, when the main response on this board is hostile and abusive? You are funny.


      You see what you chose to see.

      I see other football fans with a great deal in common with Palace fans, who happen to support a club that for better or worse has played a big part in my life. If you find that offensive, then tough.
      You're not really offensive. Just someone who posts a lot of twaddle on your rivals message board where like you say is full of hostile and abusive retorts.
      So, many, many thanks and see you soon, because itís not a goodbye, I know I will come back, I have to.
    • #1196
      Part time moderator Giraffe's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      BN14
      Posts
      20,349


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BNthree View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      1901 seemed the fullest stand to me, not many empty seats!
      Yes it was. No surprise to me as despite what some say itís packed full of long term very loyal Brighton fans, a lot less corporates.
    • #1197
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
      Posts
      11,759


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wozza View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      2000 wasn't it?

      1981 bought, according to the club.
      Blimey. 19 of them could have bunked in and no one would have noticed.
      Brighton But Only At Home

      It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.
    • #1198

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yes it was. No surprise to me as despite what some say itís packed full of long term very loyal Brighton fans, a lot less corporates.
      Tend to agree with that. The people I know who belong to 1901 have been life-long fans. Sure there will inevitably be some of the prawn sandwich brigade, but I suspect that they are in the minority.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •