Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
We are getting torn to bits by Goldstein on Talksport. He's getting a lot of his facts wrong, but his overall point is correct. Utterly pathetic turnout.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well done to those who bothered to go. Noise was great considering. Those who didn’t missed a great moment - beating the scum is always special :clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really 13,000 after 1901 adjustment, so 11000 Brighton fans in reality. Shame on the missing thousands. Transport, catering all able to cope so a good night for the 11,000:thumbsup:

1901 was pretty packed out below us. More shocked palace didn’t sell their allocation :lol:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
1901 was pretty packed out below us. More shocked palace didn’t sell their allocation :lol:

They more or less did, didn't they? Looked pretty packed to me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yeh. But they didn’t. All that fuss about 2k tickets...

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
The reality is as soon as we were drawn against them we all went, “oh for ****s sake” instead of “oh good, another belter of a derby”.

We’d barely finished cleaning up from the last time they were down and then had to put on another spread for some very ungreatful guests. No one could be ****ed. Especially looking at the previous logistical shambles, over hype and drab 0-0.

The other acknowledgment in all this is how we regard the FA Cup now. Unless you’re going to get to the final it’s a burden on the squad and club resources. Wasn’t long ago that we would be bouncing off the walls to be in round 3. A sign of how far we’ve come. PL survival is paramount, everything else a bonus.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
So, here in the pub, we all fancy the trip to Middlesbrough should it come to that.

As I said at some point earlier: there’s a strange ingredient when it comes to fancying a game.

Hopefully only available to the loyal fans that were there tonight not the jcls who pick and choose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Hopefully only available to the loyal fans that were there tonight not the jcls who pick and choose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do hope the 12,000 or so Brighton fans who did bother are rewarded in some way. Five loyalty points isn't enough!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We are getting torn to bits by Goldstein on Talksport. He's getting a lot of his facts wrong, but his overall point is correct. Utterly pathetic turnout.

"Andy" Goldstein ? The plastic cockernee Red ? I could've give a flying fvck at a rolling donut about what he thinks. When was the last time he ventured away from his 52" plasma up to Old Trafford for a game. That moronic gloryhunting plastic TIT can sit on a spike and swivel.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This.
This.
1901 seemed the fullest stand to me, not many empty seats!
This.
1901 looked packed. Didn't see many empty seats there.
And this!
Really 13,000 after 1901 adjustment, so 11000 Brighton fans in reality.
But not this.

I was surprised how many 1901 were there, I'd expected it to be half full. In reality (not ROR's strange and twisted version) it was almost fully packed. Well done 1901!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here