Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
so we have sold 1396 tickets since Friday anyone like to guess the official attendance ?

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Only went on sale to Bronze members yesterday. Still think around 20,000.................

I hope you're right, I think we could be struggling bad for this one. Went on sale today for ST Holders to bring guests and to anyone with a purchase history... think the club wouldn't mind rewinding a week or two and either reducing ticket prices or only opening lower tiers.

That said, I'm booked and looking forward to it... stiffs or not.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Modern football is so shit. A half empty stadium in an FA Cup game in the top flight against our biggest rivals. 30,000 watching us play Burnley in the league.

How has this happened? I don't understand it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It hasn't yet, give it a chance, if ST holders give it miss for what ever reason the remaining tickets will be snapped up in the new year by those that don't often get the chance, it'll be a bigger crowd than what they (Palace) get for league matches

Where are all these people going to come from for this one, when they didn't bother with the league game?

And then you factor in: Lacking cash, cold, Monday night, on TV, reserves.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A lot of people are probably hanging back waiting for their December paydays I would wager.

Me though ? I just can't be arsed with it, to be perfectly honest.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Personally speaking I don't give a f**k about the Palace rivalry so opposition isn't a factor in my decision.

I'd just rather not sit in the cold having spent limited funds to watch two reserves team slog it out in a competition which should not be anywhere near the top of the priority list.

#swerve

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can see a fair amount of palace getting home end tickets for this one due to their silly ticket allocation, wouldnt blame them either

How will they get them? They'd need a Brighton fan to buy them on their behalf. Would you take that risk?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
People's excuses for not going are frankly laughable, you're not a real fan end of.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
People's excuses for not going are frankly laughable, you're not a real fan end of.

STH for the last 19 years, and have travelled up and down this country watching the Albion through all 4 divisions. If you think I'm not a 'real fan', then up yours.

If you're out fishing, then well done. And up yours.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
How will they get them? They'd need a Brighton fan to buy them on their behalf. Would you take that risk?

No idea. Have to admit I know next to eff all about how tickets are issued these days. I know there are measures stringent ones in place, it's just an instinct, they want more tickets, there will be available seats. Loadsa Brighton fans have palace mates, well behaved ones too. I would bring someone in yes if I attended games, knew the person, and I knew they would sit on their hands. I can see 10000 empty seats here, the police can surely cope with that?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
STH for the last 19 years, and have travelled up and down this country watching the Albion through all 4 divisions. If you think I'm not a 'real fan', then up yours.

If you're out fishing, then well done. And up yours.
7814a6675673cf4b78625c522410d391.jpg

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Modern football is so shit. A half empty stadium in an FA Cup game in the top flight against our biggest rivals. 30,000 watching us play Burnley in the league.

How has this happened? I don't understand it.

I think you may have answered it in your opening gambit. :xmas:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm not going as it stands. Albion fan for approaching 40 years, season ticket holder at all of the Goldstone, Gillingham, Withdean and the Amex, I took a week off work to campaign in the "Yes Yes" referendum, co-edited an Albion fanzine and I've run an Albion website for 17 years or so.

It's one of my mate's birthdays and he's also a long-standing Albion STH. We said to him: choose what you want to do, and we'll do the same. He chose going to the pub instead of the Amex and that's what we'll do. I'd have done either, but I'm not bothered one way or the other.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014

currently my job allows me to go so I am
however presents for the family, chance to watch on the box down your local with mates or just simply don't fancy the aggro factor with the nigels are valid reasons along with cash constraints.
Although bragging rights are enormous it is also a nothing game in the scheme of things

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here