Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] What pub is this?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I think he was taking a picture of his pride and joy . . .

. . . which upset his daughter who was sitting on the bonnet of it . . .

Obviously in love with his car but I still think it's odd not to use a beautiful backdrop, not being picky coz I wasted so much time,hardly at all :rolleyes:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
blimey, this is quite sad, but drive past it most days, have drunk there often, and been monitoring this thread, apologizes.....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

What that I don't know the Black Rabbit or that I am that bothered to find it ans have a drink? Answ any excuse for a drink! When next passing on my way from the Amex.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What that I don't know the Black Rabbit or that I am that bothered to find it ans have a drink? Answ any excuse for a drink! When next passing on my way from the Amex.

Very few people "pass" the Black Rabbit on their way from anywhere to anywhere as it's at the end of a dead end road.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

Ha, no, sorry. Meant I was sad that I couldn't guess it way earlier and put people out of their miseries, hence the apologies!
Enjoy it if you make it there, used to well known for doing a great ploughmans too, don't know if this is still the case:thumbsup:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I was actually drinking at the Black sodding Rabbit after this thread had started and compared it to the pic on my phone and STILL didn't get it.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Ha, no, sorry. Meant I was sad that I couldn't guess it way earlier and put people out of their miseries, hence the apologies!
Enjoy it if you make it there, used to well known for doing a great ploughmans too, don't know if this is still the case:thumbsup:

I would devour a ploughmans right now, looks like cheesy beans on toast tonight though, just FYI

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Can't go wrong with cheesy beans, or melted cheese on anything for that matter!

I actually chuck most of the cheese on top non melted Pauli, just stick a little in with butter marmite and Worcester sauce, delicious, with a slice of ham and a bit of coleslaw, its alright :thumbsup: see other thread I think I have the ingredients or time to get em for a ploughmans now before KO mate

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is it the Duke of York pub in Sayers Common?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here