Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] What pub is this?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Why doesn't someone just tweet Chris Tarrant?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I am now pretty sure I'm wrong, but not giving up!! I have been studying the Crocodile and the house next door on the island, which must have been a pub! I presume the pub I visited was the Stone Quarry in the mid seventies.

The Quarry Inn was closed back in 84 and demolished to make way for four houses.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Quick update: the owner of the MG says (along with others on here) that it’s The Black Rabbit in Arundel. Still don’t believe it and think he’s ‘mis-remembering’ (horrible term). I feel like Quincy MD. ‘This was no simple heart attack’ etc etc.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Quick update: the owner of the MG says (along with others on here) that it’s The Black Rabbit in Arundel. Still don’t believe it and think he’s ‘mis-remembering’ (horrible term). I feel like Quincy MD. ‘This was no simple heart attack’ etc etc.

Don’t think it is the black rabbit in arundel as that pub has had a veranda on the front for over 100 years

008d090cb0ee33b28d8212f614a9286d.jpg

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

No way is it the Black Rabbit. Windows & roof line are totally wrong and there’s nowhere near enough space for a car to be parked at right angles to the road.

The search goes on...

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Indeed it does. Of course, the picture could be the car park round the back of whatever pub it is which isn’t going to come up on a Google image search too much. Bloody hell.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Quite a few pictures of the Black Rabbit online from 1898 onwards. None of them look like the one in the photo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here