Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] What pub is this?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The OP needs to grill the MG owner a bit more .

I’d be quite happy if minimal torture needs using to jog his memory a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Can we include the OP in the minimal torture!?

Yes. He’s left NSC’s finest looking like right muppets for not being able to name a pub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I don't think it is the Black Lion. From my memory of going there a lot in the 80's, they didn't have tables and chairs at the back. I'm not sure if the car park was even tarmac. The beer garden was where it is now.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
can-you-guess-what-it-is-yet.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Every time I see a notification for this thread I think ‘brilliant, someone has got it’ only to suffer endless disappointment on opening the ba****d thing. It’s the ‘pub identification’ equivalent of the ‘There is ZERO chance of singing anyone today’ thread.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Every time I see a notification for this thread I think ‘brilliant, someone has got it’ only to suffer endless disappointment on opening the ba****d thing. It’s the ‘pub identification’ equivalent of the ‘There is ZERO chance of singing anyone today’ thread.

^^ I just thought EXACTLY the same thing. Is anyone any closer to figuring out the mystery?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Perhaps it's just a massive wind up by the OP?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We'll get a meek confession that it's actually near somewhere like Guildford soon.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
^^ I just thought EXACTLY the same thing. Is anyone any closer to figuring out the mystery?

Ditto ..... I think that anyone that bouces it without the answer should be banned ...... oh :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here