Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Billy joe Saunders

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
That was when Chris jnr was a novice I am talking about him now and wasnt it a disputed decision.
It wasn't disputed, just a split decision. If BJS fights like he did today, then he beats him in my opinion.

Eubank isn't an elite level boxer, he's a fighter and that's very different. BJS has a similar style to the Furys, and when on their game you can't get near them.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It wasn't disputed, just a split decision. If BJS fights like he did today, then he beats him in my opinion.

Eubank isn't an elite level boxer, he's a fighter and that's very different. BJS has a similar style to the Furys, and when on their game you can't get near them.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

That is why I dont like him but as regards the Furys AJ will sort it out

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
A master class in boxing tonight. His pedigree as a boxer has always been there he just turned it on tonight. He would school Eubank with that performance. No need to revisit him. GGG next.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Jr wont get near him if he boxes like last night.

Jr may have been less experienced when the met first time, but BJS is also even slicker than when they met last time.

Both Boxing at different weights now too. Jr would have to drop back to middle.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Sweet science and all that. Hate seeing fighters get unnecessarily hurt. But I find it hard to admire fighters who throw two shots a round. Especially when they're outspoken homophobes.

Nothing to do with his abiilty as a technician of the sport then. I guess he would have a more "conservative" view to many in 2017. Good job Emile Griffith isn't around today that would have been interesting press conference.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Be interesting if BJS gets a match with Golovkin , Eubank and all the other opponents are involved in the tournament

I fancy Saunders against an aging golovkin . Not sure how willing bjs would be to go up to super middle tho. He looks like a natural middle weight

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Nice to see Billy settling down to his boxing, and with wth right attitude. Ingle has done a stellar job. Brilliant masterclass in footwork and timing. Landed about 100 more jabs according to the stats. Bring on GGG.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Best performance of his career last night.

BJS should have another fight around April/May (Jacobs).
Then the winner of that should fight the winner of the GGG - Canelo rematch.

Should the BJS - GGG/Canelo not happen, it's got to be BJS - Jr later in the year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here