Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Too Predictable

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Yep as soon as it's 15 or so minutes to go you know which two have come on and gone off and our play is pretty much based on wingers as the midfield create very little.

Our best move yesterday was
created by Dale Stephens on the edge of our half, a 1-2 with Knockaert, a surging run and a pinpoint cross by Gross which Knockeart then hit on the post

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There's a lot of negativity on this thread so for balance can I remind folk that we could easily have taken all three points at Old Trafford after a great display that brought plaudits from pundits and opposition fans alike. We haven't suddenly become a bad team.

Err, we nearly got a draw at Old Trafford, not three points (but for a deflected shot that should have been disallowed due to Lukaku). I wasn't at Huddersfield but we were by all accounts terrible, a long way off the way we were at OT. The point is that we are not the best in the land but hopefully not in the worst three. We aren't the perfect team so there's nothing wrong in people pointing out where we might try and improve or gain an advantage. When the opportunity is there, quick throws can keep momentum going and my comments in the first post about kick off speaks for itself. Do you think the coaching staff watch the games and think there's nothing we can improve on?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

theboybilly

Err, we nearly got a draw at Old Trafford, not three points (but for a deflected shot that should have been disallowed due to Lukaku). I wasn't at Huddersfield but we were by all accounts terrible, a long way off the way we were at OT. The point is that we are not the best in the land but hopefully not in the worst three. We aren't the perfect team so there's nothing wrong in people pointing out where we might try and improve or gain an advantage. When the opportunity is there, quick throws can keep momentum going and my comments in the first post about kick off speaks for itself. Do you think the coaching staff watch the games and think there's nothing we can improve on?

Had we taken one of two excellent chances before Young scored his fluke we could have taken three points - how's that?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
It's our decision making that's costing us imo, too often it's the wrong pass or going on a run when a pass is on, don't think we're too far off most of the other teams just need to sharpen up mentally and quickly.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here