Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Toothless

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
We never looked liked scoring today and that really worries me. 3 subs made but absolutely toothless

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I love an original thread, I'm certain this sets it apart from being posted on another equivalent.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I knew there was something, I've just been unable to pinpoint it all season.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Never looked like scoring? Pope made a point blank save, another chance was headed off the line, we had a penalty.

Frustrating that we didn't score but we did look good

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Funny a mate of mine lost his tooth

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
If we are 1 nil down with 2 mins to go i cant see us doing a palace & turning it around - scoring 1 is hard enough..

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
OP obviously only just got back from the Tottenham game. Damn those replacement buses.

Today we were not toothless- just unlucky.

Now last Saturday or Wednesday was a different matter...

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Never looked like scoring? Pope made a point blank save, another chance was headed off the line, we had a penalty.

Frustrating that we didn't score but we did look good

No good looking good if you don't score and don't win easy games. Only 1 place were going if we don't start netting

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Unlike Wednesday night, at least we had a proper go today. I have no complaints at the performance whatsoever. From 1 to 11 they worked their bollocks off, chasing and harrying high up the pitch, closing down, and on most afternoons we'd have gone in at least 2 goals up at the break. Didn't happen, but they showed heart and appetite for the fight. I'll forgive anything when they do that, even if Burnley had ended up sneaking it (which they very nearly did).

OP has simply looked at the zero in the GF column and declared it "toothless", without the slightest acknowledgement of the shift the team put in today. Seriously, were you even there @crookie ? I'd wager you could look at the Burnley messageboard tonight and see plenty of posts along the lines of "we got away with it today".

Give your head a wobble.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
We never looked liked scoring today and that really worries me. 3 subs made but absolutely toothless

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That may be the silliest post I've seen on here for a long time, on a day when we missed a penalty, hit the post and had a header just cleared off the line, amongst the odd other chance. I thought we really looked like scoring- especially in the first half.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Easy games? Against this seasons Burnley? Seriously?

Yep, as premier league games go, that was as easy as it gets. Of course I didn't know that until saw how Burnley were performing for 25 mins.

Saw burnleys game in full v Stoke and they somehow won and were far from decent. Stoke couldn't score, same as us really.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here