Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tarkowski (Dirty B'stad)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
He might not have been playing against Huddersfield anyway. He's just had surgery to insert five pins and a plate into his broken hand. The one that Murray "shook" a few seconds before collapsing in dreadful pain after the (apparently) unprovoked elbow.

Yes, but the big question is... How is it going to affect his piano playing?

Sure he can carry on composing, but I'm a bit concerned about his future ability tinkering the old ivories. Get well soon I say.

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
What bugs me is that he misses the Huddersfield game, meaning they are gaining an advantage before kick off for an incident that happened against one of their league rivals.

That’s not really the point though is it. What’s done is done, the idea of banning players retrospectively is to stamp out cheating & violent conduct. It’s a long term strategy.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Let's leave it. Murray plays the Brighton way, you're proud of him.

Moan away if it makes you feel better. Seems strange that in the high speed event that is a football match a player can instantly diagnose a fractured finger and then shake it - but don't let it stop you whingeing - we're all quite enjoying it!
Anyway, whatever Dyche says (and he isn't moaning anything like as much as you) the real truth is tha justice has finally caught up with Burnley FC over Barton's stamp (which was far worse, IMHO). So, still want to play the victim card? You have to bear in mind, of course, that Barton getting away with attempted GBH was far more influential on the ultimate outcome.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Less chance now of the April rematch being a boring end-of-season game (we had 3 of those last season after safety was assured) with players distracted by thoughts of summer holidays.

It could be quite a tasty affair - especially if the "combatants" are both playing:)

Last edited:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
What an absolute two faced Tw*t Dyche is.(Turned a blind eye to Bartons behavior)

If this finger is so painful why was the player not wearing some protection on it? I hope he did't shake hands with anyone at the end of the game

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
:lolol:

What a weasel, I wonder what excuses he concocted to get Barton off of his stamp on Kayal?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Let's leave it. Murray plays the Brighton way, you're proud of him.

The Burnley way

https://twitter.com/gabe_roche03/status/832952630171336704

a035415be266739254d8af225f9c3695.jpg

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The Burnley way

https://twitter.com/gabe_roche03/status/832952630171336704

That can't be right, we have been told in that interview how strongly he fells about players going down in the box untouched, yer OK Mr Dyche!!

Not a man who would ever have double standards Dyche.........

However, Dyche has brushed off the incident regarding a player who has previously spent time in jail, and served lengthy suspensions in the game for altercations with both team-mates and opponents.

'I think it's pantomime stuff, myself,' Dyche said of his midfielder's flashpoint in the loss to Lincoln.

'I've got to be honest, I've seen a lot more controversy around Joey than that. If that's as far as it goes, I'll be a happy man.’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here