Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duffy suspended??

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I also think Jose Izq will get reprimanded for what looked like a terrible dive.

It WAS a terrible dive. And when he still had a chance of getting to the cuffing BALL, if he hadn't gone Swan Lake. Frustrating and embarrassing.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Watfords best player picked up his fifth yellow today, doucoure (and fatboy sent off)

That is great news about Doucoure being banned next week - i’ve been really impressed with what i’ve seen of him this season, he seems to pull all the strings for Watford. Their disciplinary record is absolutely shocking - 3 players sent off in 3 consecutive games now ! they’ve got 3 key players missing next week then.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Both our centre backs were totally boneheaded today. Duffy getting booked for such a blatant handball that I also thought it was tactical to miss Watford rather than Chelsea. Dunk got booked for stupid and needless dissent to move on to 4 yellows. Silly :nono:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I also think Jose Izq will get reprimanded for what looked like a terrible dive.

He can’t be as it didn’t lead to a penalty or sending off, only players who successfully deceive an official with a dive can be retrospectively banned.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Not the most intelligent from Duffy, now misses what is a winnable game against Watford and will be back for the damage limitation against Chelsea, nice one. :xmas:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Both our centre backs were totally boneheaded today. Duffy getting booked for such a blatant handball that I also thought it was tactical to miss Watford rather than Chelsea. Dunk got booked for stupid and needless dissent to move on to 4 yellows. Silly :nono:

If he didn't, it drops to one of their players and they break quickly so he took one for the team

Wasn't Dunk booked for a 'nothing much in it' clash in their penalty area, as he was trying to get back and being blocked by one of their players, so he pushed him? The ref waited until the next break in play and booked him for it. (that is what it seemed like to me but i may be wrong and i didn't see anything to suggest dissent was a reason)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
bbc said it was for dissent so he obviously said something to the ref. At least he is free to play against Watford with either Goldson or BFG coming in which will not be too bad as Deeney is suspended.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If he didn't, it drops to one of their players and they break quickly so he took one for the team

Wasn't Dunk booked for a 'nothing much in it' clash in their penalty area, as he was trying to get back and being blocked by one of their players, so he pushed him? The ref waited until the next break in play and booked him for it. (that is what it seemed like to me but i may be wrong and i didn't see anything to suggest dissent was a reason)

Ref clearly indicated dissent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here