Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 5th In The League - You’re Having A Laugh

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Worst we’ve seen at the AMEX all season. Should have buried them. And don’t get me started on their c**t of a manager.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There will be a reason why they have 14 more points than Albion. Quite why someone would start a thread critical of the ability of a more accomplished team is beyond me.

Do get me started on their manager. He's very good.

I think the OP is 'having a laugh'.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Ashley Barnes still isn't good enough for us then?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
There not the most pleasing on the eye for sure but play to their strengths and work hard as a team. I don’t think there great and we were the better side in the 1st half but they were still effective and had a few good chances Ryan saved.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
There will be a reason why they have 14 more points than Albion. Quite why someone would start a thread critical of the ability of a more accomplished team is beyond me.

Do get me started on their manager. He's very good.

I think the OP is 'having a laugh'.

That’s the point, they were not more accomplished today.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
For two thirds of the game I thought that they were the worst side we have played at the Amex for a couple of years. Absolutely useless, we should have put them away today. Papers saying today that they are punching above their statistics.

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
For two thirds of the game I thought that they were the worst side we have played at the Amex for a couple of years. Absolutely useless, we should have put them away today. Papers saying today that they are punching above their statistics.

I thought they were pretty shite for the other third too !

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes, absolute shite, oh and we didn't beat them.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I thought they'd be much more effective than they were. We should have buried them in the first half.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Couldn't much the same be said of the team in 13th?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
It's one game FFS. Judge them over the season. And Dyche can manage us one day if he likes, I'd be very happy.

Maybe you don’t remember the game a couple of seasons ago when Dyche spent a lot of his time diverting the attention of the touch line official so his darling boy Joey Barton could reek havoc on the pitch. For this, and many more sins since I would not like to see him manage a Brighton side.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is their animosity between Dyche and Hughton?

It seemed to me in both post match (radio) interviews they made a point of not mentioning each others name.
Almost actively talking round it, when praising the opposition.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
My wife came to her 1st amex game today - & said of burnley - they are very organised at defending arent they.

:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here