Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Commuter "Christmas Parties" on Trains

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
There was one on my 630 am yesterday morning.

Little cliques of people wearing silly hats, eating sausage rolls and talking very loudly. At that time in the morning, I have no interest in listening to these " in groups" babbling shit at each other. I just want to read the news and listen to music. And I certainly don't want to enter into a conversation with anyone.

Ban them.

Humbug.

That is all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'd have loved it. Any alcohol flowing?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I had a Christmas party in my car coming home last night on my own - light show from the cars in front and behind on the motorway, loud music, off-key and out-of-tune"singing" along, no drinks or food but emergency kitkit to hand if needed, entertainment watching the petrol tanker in front start to zig-zag across the lanes (which momentarily sparked more sombre thoughts about the potentially imminent afterlife), imagining Santa in his sleigh as the aircraft landing lights passed overhead...

:xmas:

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
They used to pop up regularly when I was bell ringing, the evening ones usually involved a few bottles of bubbly, lights and tinsel attached to the luggage rack and on one occasion a bucket of sick left on a table.

Joyful

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
they used to pop up regularly when i was bell ringing, the evening ones usually involved a few bottles of bubbly, lights and tinsel attached to the luggage rack and on one occasion a bucket of sick left on a table.

Joyful

:)
giphy-5.gif

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Little cliques of people wearing silly hats, eating sausage rolls and talking very loudly. At that time in the morning, I have no interest in listening to these " in groups" babbling shit at each other. I just want to read the news and listen to music. And I certainly don't want to enter into a conversation with anyone.

Ban them.

Humbug.

That is all.

Dull knob.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Ban them.

Humbug.

That is all.

Could've been the Mike Dean referee Christmas party.
Obviously Mike Dean didn't get the invite to the Mike Dean party.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Who commutes on a Saturday?

People going to work possibly. Not everyone work Monday to Friday in offices you know. You must be a blinkered paper clip counter.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am sure they will get banned under health and safety

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
When I used to commute between T Wells and Charing X many years ago the last commute home before Christmas was one of the highlights of the year, great fun, and then straight to the pub, those were the Christmases I remember fondly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here