Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Notifications

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Is it just me that is not getting notifications when say someone quotes a post you have made? at the top of the page between the user name and My Profile it says notifications and when a post is quoted or liked or you get a PM it shows in numbers of how many are there, I have had a few posts quoted and liked and there is nothing showing on the notifications?

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Is it just me that is not getting notifications when say someone quotes a post you have made? at the top of the page between the user name and My Profile it says notifications and when a post is quoted or liked or you get a PM it shows in numbers of how many are there, I have had a few posts quoted and liked and there is nothing showing on the notifications?

testing 123

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

I'm getting it too, its been like it for a couple of days :xmas:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's not just you.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

No it's not just you... I did try to draw @Bozza attention to it on another thread... but maybe he is too full of the Christmas spirit?

(edit: and the @hitony thing doesn't seem to be working either??)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No it's not just you... I did try to draw @Bozza attention to it on another thread... but maybe he is too full of the Christmas spirit?

(edit: and the @hitony thing doesn't seem to be working either??)

Didn't @Bozza disable them the other day to try and stop the database errors?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Quote @Bozza

It's a symptom of me fixing the DB issues we've had.

I'll look at a more permanent fix when I get the chance that should mean notifications come back.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's a blessing in disguise.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I thought it was something I had done and didn't want to look like BG coming on here to ask how to switch them back on

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here