Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When will we ever learn? Today we played a team with 2 CB and a goalkeeper all over 6ft tall and still we try to put the ball in the air to beat them why does somebody not suggest trying to go past them on the ground.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I did not expect us to turn Burnley over or any other team for that matter but I did expect Glenn to at least hit the penalty on target, we desperately needed that goal for a lot of reasons, I don't mind good saves, I don't even mind if it hits the woodwork, that happens but to put it in orbit when it was so important is inexcusable, just wack it hard down the middle if you must.

This, not as if the target is small is it.
Would rather it saved than in row z.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
When will we ever learn? Today we played a team with 2 CB and a goalkeeper all over 6ft tall and still we try to put the ball in the air to beat them why does somebody not suggest trying to go past them on the ground.

have to agree 100%......shows a severe lack of basic nouse on our player's part........having said that i would have taken a point before kick off, also having said that , the missed penalty will do murray's confidence no good at all.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
have to agree 100%......shows a severe lack of basic nouse on our player's part........having said that i would have taken a point before kick off, also having said that , the missed penalty will do murray's confidence no good at all.

I think he is already low on confidence with all his near misses this season and this just adds to it.
Maybe he should have a break for a couple of games.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
pan fyddwch chi eisiau dyfynbris aml, ticiwch bob un o'r swyddi rydych chi am eu dyfynnu yn gyntaf, ac eithrio'r swydd ddiwethaf, a'ch bod yn tynnu sylw at yr ateb i flwch.

Yna, pan fyddwch chi'n cael yr holl ddyfynbrisiau, gallwch ychwanegu eich ateb eich hun rhwng pob un.

That's easy for YOU to say.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Is that not what the manager and his staff are supposed to be doing. telling them where they are going wrong? Does that not come under coaching for matches?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I see that they still had 4 strikers in their matchday squad last night!

Not that it did them much good :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here