Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
You're a bunch of naysayers and heathens! You've got to have faith and belief, coupled with a touch of anxiety and hope, with a relish of..........alcohol:lolol:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Missed chances again, too many games now and today we had the best of chances and we could not take that either.
Better performance but if we don't start taking those chances we are going down.
But I am sure Chris and the club know that all too well.
Very disappointed as it should have been 1-0, irrespective of how Burnley played and we should have had another penalty.
Two points dropped, my piss is boiling.
And now ginger nuts is going to big them up and slag us off, the pissmidget.
I like this post has ha. He has done well with Burnley though.....they must idolise him, good luck to them. We did OK, we must improve however not a terrible performance against a team in fourth. Just because it's "only Burnley" we can't expect to roll these teams over. They are where they are on merit.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Our midfielders don't even look to slot a through ball onto a runner in the last third of the pitch.
A minute after Izqierdo came on he made a run across the centre of the box. Stephens didn't see it although there was a huge space to put the ball into.
It went sideways instead.
Brown did the same in extra time. I'm talking obvious passes not general chancing balls.
Never mind new forwards. They'll be wasted unless our midfielders get their heads up or we manage to pick up a couple.

As I have said before we need a clinical striker and a PL quality attacking midfielder at least.
A few weeks ago we were lauding Gross and Propper does the bizzo for Holland.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
REALLY need a win v Watford now.

As a positive, today we gained a point over Newcastle and Southampton.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Ok, I want to multiquote and reply to each quote. How do I do it? I've been drinking so put it in English and not some dialect that only the Welsh FA can understand please

D

Deleted member 2719

Not being there it's hard to comment on whether we deserve to win but on stats alone it doesn't suggest it, if anything we may have been lucky.

But on the Radio fans saying we were unlucky, REALLY???

Attachments

• BHA V BURNLEY.PNG
    BHA V BURNLEY.PNG
    19.7 KB · Views: 404

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Good point. Anyone pre-match thinking we should be beating a team like Burnley is incredibly misguided and heaps unrealistic expectations on the team. Steadies the ship and gives the boys a bit of confidence ahead of the game against Watford. Deeney's red means Duffy's loss is not quite as stark as it could have been. Bring it on!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I like this post has ha. He has done well with Burnley though.....they must idolise him, good luck to them. We did OK, we must improve however not a terrible performance against a team in fourth. Just because it's "only Burnley" we can't expect to roll these teams over. They are where they are on merit.

I did not expect us to turn Burnley over or any other team for that matter but I did expect Glenn to at least hit the penalty on target, we desperately needed that goal for a lot of reasons, I don't mind good saves, I don't even mind if it hits the woodwork, that happens but to put it in orbit when it was so important is inexcusable, just wack it hard down the middle if you must.
BTW I guarantee Dyche says the goal was onside and they were unlucky as they were the better side.
But I do admire where they are.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ok, I want to multiquote and reply to each quote. How do I do it? I've been drinking so put it in English and not some dialect that only the Welsh FA can understand please

pan fyddwch chi eisiau dyfynbris aml, ticiwch bob un o'r swyddi rydych chi am eu dyfynnu yn gyntaf, ac eithrio'r swydd ddiwethaf, a'ch bod yn tynnu sylw at yr ateb i flwch.

Yna, pan fyddwch chi'n cael yr holl ddyfynbrisiau, gallwch ychwanegu eich ateb eich hun rhwng pob un.

:wink:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
pan fyddwch chi eisiau dyfynbris aml, ticiwch bob un o'r swyddi rydych chi am eu dyfynnu yn gyntaf, ac eithrio'r swydd ddiwethaf, a'ch bod yn tynnu sylw at yr ateb i flwch.

Yna, pan fyddwch chi'n cael yr holl ddyfynbrisiau, gallwch ychwanegu eich ateb eich hun rhwng pob un.

Oh dear....:lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

When you want to multi quote, tick all the posts you want to quote first, with the exception of the last post, where you highlight the reply with quote box.

Then, when you get all the quotes, you can add your own answer between each one.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

oh fy duw mae'n gweithio

When you want to multi quote, tick all the posts you want to quote first, with the exception of the last post, where you highlight the reply with quote box.

Then, when you get all the quotes, you can add your own answer between each one.
It'll take some practice, but Rwy'n siŵr y byddaf yn ei gael:sheep:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What is it with Burnley and controversy? Two players sent off in 19 mins, they win 0-1 and CMS misses a last minute sitter. Barton - the cvnt - stamps on Kayal, nothing done, not even a retrospective. Murray gets a straight elbow into the ribs, nothing happens, perhaps there will be retro on this although Tarkowski has said Murray fell on the floor or words to that effect. We not only needed, but deserved three points today, but once again we whimper to a draw. We may need a striker desperately, but there was no end ball today, at times, some woeful crossing in the second half. The plus is we did play well, but right now one point is still scrapping.

Edit: And if I remember rightly they had a pen at Turf Moor in the championship for some reason none of us could understand at the time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here