Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Watching how other teams attack teams (Palace away today) lets hope CH does not set up to defend again at home. Tactics have been dire lately

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Wilfred just been sent off for diving in the Leicester v Palace game, unfortunately it was the one who plays for Leicester

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I'm another who would like to see us adopt a more attacking approach today. I'd like us to take risks.

The way CH has set up the team during the early season was admirable - results were broadly great.

But no-one can deny this tactic is no longer effective. In fact, it has become counter-effective as opposition teams know exactly what they get against the Albion.

Secondly and thirdly, it's a tough ask to expect fans to scream out their lungs when they are watching negative, predictable tactics. And as for the players, it must also be demoralising to play this way - playing so deep and defensively in the hope we'll nick a 1-0 is barely a vote of confidence is it?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm another who would like to see us adopt a more attacking approach today. I'd like us to take risks.

The way CH has set up the team during the early season was admirable - results were broadly great.

But no-one can deny this tactic is no longer effective. In fact, it has become counter-effective as opposition teams know exactly what they get against the Albion.

Secondly and thirdly, it's a tough ask to expect fans to scream out their lungs when they are watching negative, predictable tactics. And as for the players, it must also be demoralising to play this way - playing so deep and defensively in the hope we'll nick a 1-0 is barely a vote of confidence is it?

All fair criticisms.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ryan, Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Bong, Knockaert, Stephens, Propper, March, Gross, Murray

Subs: Krul, Schelotto, Goldson, Kayal, Izquierdo, Brown, Hemed

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
FC4A79E6-BD4E-4F98-8D7E-23D7DC15CEF1.jpeg

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Still no Baldock ................... shame, I'd like to see him on for 15-20 minutes. Hopefully circumstances will allow Kayal to get a bit of game time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would have liked to have seen Baldock on the bench, but at least he's got the Chelsea game when Brown can't feature

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here